• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Stalkers and sex criminals FC

The refs need to be more consistent. Maybe they don't understand what that word means? lol. In terms of the performance, It was pretty much shambles on the weekend. I don't know how it's going to be fixed though? We seem to be missing a bit of experience in the midfield in all honesty. Yes Maxi and Nizz are doing well, I think we are just missing that player that has experience - like Bozanic. Someone who can move the ball forward that extra 1 or 2 steps without passing it back. Cumdingo also needs better supply. Ah well, move on hopefully there's improvement next week against the Bulls. :)

Corsair

"I think we are just missing that player that has experience - like Bozanic. Someone who can move the ball forward that extra 1 or 2 steps without passing it back"

So basically the exact opposite of Bozanic.... someone like Niz.

Wombat

But our left back was better than our right. Now we have two good LBs and 1 RB. So the problem just switched sides. Roux was handy as a versatile player who could cover all spots across the back and was effective playing half games. Granted he has been good since the RB spot is his but we now have no depth behind him. Kuzeski is not really being brought on as a RB when he comes on.
OMG Big Al. You nailed it yet again.

Wombat

Only because we don’t need him at the moment, if Roux got injured he'd be on. Roux is not a good left back, he's a fill in. Hall can play RB and probably windust as well if necessary, or Steele. Left back is much harder to cover.
Fluent in bollocks.

Corsair

"As part of the nine-day camp, the Subway Olyroos will play two friendly matches against quality opposition in the form of the Switzerland U-21 national team in Bellinzona, Switzerland on Friday, 24 March (7.00pm local time) and Serie B outfit, Como 1907 (venue TBC) on Monday, 27 March (3.00pm local)."

Presumably Faz will miss 2 games?

Rising Sun

"As part of the nine-day camp, the Subway Olyroos will play two friendly matches against quality opposition in the form of the Switzerland U-21 national team in Bellinzona, Switzerland on Friday, 24 March (7.00pm local time) and Serie B outfit, Como 1907 (venue TBC) on Monday, 27 March (3.00pm local)."

Presumably Faz will miss 2 games?
International break so no fixtures that weekend. Shouldn't miss any providing he doesn't come back fatigued from the travel or camp

Wombat

Would you rather have kept Aqualina than have McGarry?
McGarry looks the better play but he is a left back and Aqualina is a RB. We didn't need a LB. Roux is ok but is really just cover so in effect we have no genuiune starting RB.
I only saw Bayliss play FB once. He was raw but looks like a prospect.

ConsKrypt

McGarry looks the better play but he is a left back and Aqualina is a RB. We didn't need a LB. Roux is ok but is really just cover so in effect we have no genuiune starting RB.
I only saw Bayliss play FB once. He was raw but looks like a prospect.
I think Monty done the swap deal due to wanting more alternatives for CB roles to be honest, no solid evidence as to if this is why the swap was done (so faz could move over in times of need) just my assumption

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami