• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v the dirty stinking scum - catch up game

Corsair

I like Sarah Ho. Maybe she can talk sone sense into Kurt.

You know like… “look yes, you’re right, I Know he’s fallen over in the box, BUT the opposition player is twelve feet away.., so maybe, just maybe we shouldn’t give them a THIRD penalty is all I’m saying?”
Yes I know it would have got gold at the high board but Ruon didn't touch him...

Corsair

I've got a friend from the mountains coming to this game as he's camping locally on holiday. He's not someone that attends A league games but is interested after watching the WC. First thing he said when I asked if he wanted to come: "Is there any risk of a riot?" Didn't want to bring his kids either just in case. Those dicks in Melb need some jail time.

FFC Mariner

I've got a friend from the mountains coming to this game as he's camping locally on holiday. He's not someone that attends A league games but is interested after watching the WC. First thing he said when I asked if he wanted to come: "Is there any risk of a riot?" Didn't want to bring his kids either just in case. Those dicks in Melb need some jail time.
Tell him to turn off 2GB.

Michael

I mean, the melb derby incident was awful, depressing, stupid etc all of the above etc
But that is one seriously over the top fearful reaction from your friend.

pjennings

I mean, the melb derby incident was awful, depressing, stupid etc all of the above etc
Scheduled last weekend - 6
Games with peaceful protests - 5
Melbourne Derby - 1
Reports on those peaceful protests in MSM - very few.
Reports on the problems at the Melbourne derby in MSM - too many to count.

If Corsair's friend is not a football fan that is what he has been exposed to.

Corsair

Fear of the unknown, I set him straight and hope to send him home a CCM fan.

I did however give him a clear warning that there was a high risk of an ungodly evil stench if the wind was whipping through the away bay over the rest of stadium, only fair to be open and honest...

Wombat

Very keen for this one after Saturday, hope the lads recover and keep ticking over in training. I’d only like to see Silvera ahead of beni and maybe triantis over Kaltak. Everyone else deserves to keep their start spots.
Wow...like a dog with a bone with Kaltek. Best defensive header of a ball in our squad by a country mile. Paramount just gave him MOM vs Bling (wrong imho Tulio got that for mine) but you continue your one man crusade. Get a grip son. He's not perfect but he is pretty decent.

Corsair

Wow...like a dog with a bone with Kaltek. Best defensive header of a ball in our squad by a country mile. Paramount just gave him MOM vs Bling (wrong imho Tulio got that for mine) but you continue your one man crusade. Get a grip son. He's not perfect but he is pretty decent.
What he's not is Kye, we were spoilt for so long. I'm warming to him very gradually, still shonky moments for an international CB but I can't deny he's improving. I do think he'll cost us a few goals but will prevent hopefully more than he costs. Everyone has their ups and downs i suppose, just look at LaCroix

Wombat

What he's not is Kye, we were spoilt for so long. I'm warming to him very gradually, still shonky moments for an international CB but I can't deny he's improving. I do think he'll cost us a few goals but will prevent hopefully more than he costs. Everyone has their ups and downs i suppose, just look at LaCroix
Or Storm Roux. Playing like a decent FB now after 8 years of merriment

FFC Mariner

Hardly a 1 man campaign. Plenty can see the extra work Hall/Triantis do to bail him out

turbo

Kaltak does some things very well but has some significant weaknesses, the most obvious being speed. Playing against ALF or Ibusuki he would be be fine but get him chasing Sotirio or Buhagiar tonight and we’ll all be calling for him to be dropped again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred