• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Wellington Paranormal

Forum Phoenix

Like us, they couldn't manage a full complement of subs at the weekend due to injuries and 2 covid cases.

Piscopo had 20 mins against City and a few mins in their previous game against Roar coming back from injury so I suspect he might start. Sounds like Sotirio will just be getting a few mins off the bench at best
Piscopo is a handlful. So hope he only gets limited minutes and at least he’s not in full swing yet either way.

No jaggy arse late Sotirio goals would be nice too thanks.

Big Al

Watched there game at CCS against the Jets and the Jets were peppering there goals but they held strong through Sail ans some good luck and also scored a couple of good counter attack goals. The sort of game where you down 10 shots on goal and still draw.

They could also be reaching that point where being away from home is getting to them and it’s not far away as well so minds might be wandering.

I am way more worried about the game in NZ than this one. We should win tomorrow

Allreet?

Anyone in Bay Road tonight, come and find me. I'll be distributing prezzies.

Should be there about 6.00.

Josho Howe

Same XI as Saturday. No Ollie again. Should be winning this one. At home, unbeaten in 6, Wellington however have been a bit of a bogey team lately. Time to dispatch of that. 3-0 us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb