• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCMFC New Chairman and Substantial Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey guys, sorry I didn't see this thread earlier - but I am sure you all enjoyed the discussions around baseless rumours.
1. Can we please stop the rubbish talk around us moving to the Canberra, can we please put this to bed!
2. Can we please stop thinking Wikipedia is factual??
3. Yes I am positive at the moment and really looking forward to Saturday - hopefully there's some great announcements to happen then that obviously can be made now so lets let the process take care of itself!
Anyone heading to Drifters tonight keen to see you there for the Watch party!

Ozhammer

Thanks for putting minds at rest Shaun and I will be happy to buy you a beer when I see you tonight. Hope the boys can continue their impressive form this evening and maintain the momentum heading into the finals.

Ironbark

This is the internet Shaun. Everyone loves a baseless rumour...

But well done on the last couple of years. It's been so much more fun than the previous eight. Very intrigued about the Saturday announcement.
I heard the team was going to be moved to the middle of the Pacific Ocean, 900kms from the nearest land.

IF THEY DO THAT THEN I'M NOT SWIMMING OUT TO HOME GAMES AND WON'T GET ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP

ryan

Hey guys, sorry I didn't see this thread earlier - but I am sure you all enjoyed the discussions around baseless rumours.
1. Can we please stop the rubbish talk around us moving to the Canberra, can we please put this to bed!
2. Can we please stop thinking Wikipedia is factual??
3. Yes I am positive at the moment and really looking forward to Saturday - hopefully there's some great announcements to happen then that obviously can be made now so lets let the process take care of itself!
Anyone heading to Drifters tonight keen to see you there for the Watch party!
Keep up the great work Shaun

Corsair

I heard the team was going to be moved to the middle of the Pacific Ocean, 900kms from the nearest land.

IF THEY DO THAT THEN I'M NOT SWIMMING OUT TO HOME GAMES AND WON'T GET ANOTHER MEMBERSHIP
Baseless rumour, we're actually joining the SPL and will be training on the shores of a whisky lake in the back yard of the Shand's family Castle. The CCM crest will be traded in for the rampant stag of the Cumdog clan, who's namesake will be banging them in against Ange's hoops!

turbo

“The Mariners Centre of Excellence property in Tuggerah continues to be fully owned and operated by Mike Charlesworth.”

Bit of an odd situation and not likely to quell the relocation conspiracies but perhaps MC will be leasing the facilities to us. Doesn’t sound like he’s staying on with any stake if he’s resigning as a director.

Insertnamehere

Thank you Mike for keeping our club a float during some of our darkest days. Granted, I haven't always been happy with your investment and involvement with our club, but you don't get nearly enough credit for what you have for us over the years.
Winning covers up a lot of sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member