• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

marinermick

Who would you have back from that squad? Rowles, Pain (always worked hard even in our shit seasons), Hiariej when fit and Brama when not snapping legs! Maybe Golec.

I still cringe when i hear the name McGing, god he was shite. Some of our fans used to love him i never got it, thought he was a massive liability. I don't know how he's still got a gig in the A league.

Definitely all in that first paragraph. Rowles, Pain and Hiariej (when fit) to all start. Brama maybe too expensive to justify as a sub and Golec as defensive cover as he could play anywhere in that back four.

I think Pain and Farrell would make an awesome combo on the left.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Who would you have back from that squad? Rowles, Pain (always worked hard even in our shit seasons), Hiariej when fit and Brama when not snapping legs! Maybe Golec.

I still cringe when i hear the name McGing, god he was shite. Some of our fans used to love him i never got it, thought he was a massive liability. I don't know how he's still got a gig in the A league.
Painy for sure , Tommy for sure when intact and maybe golec and Brahma

AuzDutchy

we need too get a move on and tie down a few players for next year
Nisbet, Beni, Hatch, Balard. Tongyik, Smith, Farrell, Sozer (?)

i wonder if any have been done but not announced yet

also wonder whos been talking to other clubs already

thankfully we have a decent spine contracted, very interested in Montys 2nd season squad

pjennings

I would think Ollie, Matty unless on a min wage (though great to see his cameo in the derby) and Muller would all free up space. Miller of course is gone. Does Storm go? Bayliss looked good when he filled in and I actually like Joshua Rawlins from a very poor Perth back four to fight with Aquilina and Bayliss for the spot.

Tevor

One could guess Oli isn’t gonna be here next season, that’ll free up a fair chunk to tie up some of the youngsters.
Add Simon and Muller and that is plenty of cash to spend elsewhere. I would suggest we are advanced in talks with a lot of these players hence the absolute shut out of Oli. His wage has already been spent or a good chunk of it has.

Melange

An Englishman and a Scotsman come to Australia and ask if anyone knows a good hairdresser. Which would you prefer in your football team? Is CDog locked in?

@pjennings is Rawlings a rumour or on your wish list?

AuzDutchy

Have to say I wasn’t thrilled when we brought him back but I think he’s worthy of a new deal, has done a job when called upon and does have lots of experience
id say players like Storm & Muller are in the squad as much for experience & to help the young kids, as they are for their appearances

turbo

Have to say I wasn’t thrilled when we brought him back but I think he’s worthy of a new deal, has done a job when called upon and does have lots of experience
If he is comfortable with not being 1st choice then I think he is worth keeping. Team dynamics are important and not everyone has the maturity to have a youngster start in front of them and step up as needed.

Forum Phoenix

It's a small clip made by Neds on Marco, Beni, and Cumdog Millionaire
Love it. So good.

Said it a while back when some fans still seemed to want to find players to hate. We’ve got a great group here. Love respect and all working for each.
And we’re seeing it.

How often does a team come back from 2 nil down with ten men to get a point?

I wouldn’t want to draw us in the finals either. Going to be hard to stop

Rising Sun

Does Storm go?
Don't disagree with the comments above that he is an excellent value back-up (assuming a cheap contract). But we have 2 excellent young RBs in Bayliss and Kusevski who are both capable of developing enough to be pushing Aqualina for a spot at some point next season. However they won't develop if they are sat 3rd and 4th in the pecking order.

So it is a somewhat apologetic "yes" from me, Storm's time is up.

Holy

Don't disagree with the comments above that he is an excellent value back-up (assuming a cheap contract). But we have 2 excellent young RBs in Bayliss and Kusevski who are both capable of developing enough to be pushing Aqualina for a spot at some point next season. However they won't develop if they are sat 3rd and 4th in the pecking order.

So it is a somewhat apologetic "yes" from me, Storm's time is up.
Kusevski for mine is definitely a future prospect. Love to see him get a shot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred