• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners vs Ziggy Gordon's winning club.

turbo

I swear ex players as coaches always have massive issues with the players in the positions that they used to play. First Nizz can't get a look. Even though he was before and then after he's been a bloody wonder. Now Olly... Is Monty only happy with his academy Kids who look up to him? NFI. So no accusations. But it's more than a bloody shame. Olly is a class player. A leader. A coastie. And a big loss to our side.
I think the only issue with Nizzy was wanting to use his talents further up the pitch.

Forum Phoenix

This match was a real marker for me. Wasn't the greatest first half. Sucker punched by the ref.
Then the boys stayed in the fight against tough and odds demoralising unfairness.

As a marker - we're still in this season. Rip 'em all a new one boys
My three biggest fears...
1. We still have a whole the size of a truck in midfield that any half decent side will rip apart.
2. Miller is a massive loss for next game.
3. Players must be getting tired and we lack the depth of most other sides.

My three biggest positives...

1. That was a comeback that doesn't happen in a team with no dressing room harmony. So whatever's happened with Olly, it hasn't destroyed morale. (maybe he had a go at the kids? So all the kids have bonded regardless...) Pure unfounded speculation on my part.
2. The strikers are missing chances but still creating plenty.
3. Kuol. He's the goods. Long term deal ASAP please.

Last edited:

Ancient Mariner

My three biggest fears...
1. We still have a whole the size of a truck in midfield that any half decent side will rip apart.
2. Miller is a massive loss for next game.
3. Players must be getting tired and we lack the depth of most other sides.

My three biggest positives...

1. That was a comeback that doesn't happen in a team with no dressing room harmony. So whatever's happened with Olly, it hasn't destroyed morale. (maybe he had a go at the kids? So all the kids have bonded regardless...) Pure unfunded speculation on my part.
2. The strikers are missing chances but still creating plenty.
3. Kuol. He's the goods. Long term deal ASAP please.
I have bigger long term fears.

I will post in the next few days when I have calmed down.

Tevor

It shows how bad this league is when you get a draw being unfairly down to 10 players a being shafted by the officials again this season and we are excited like we won a trophy. The state of this comp is rock bottom and is corrupt from the top down.

Well done to the team but don’t forget this game was an absolute disgrace. How would we be feeling had we not equalised. We deserve so much more as paying customers.

Correct me if I’m wrong but KGJ is always in VAR when our games are shrouded in controversy. Moss did well calling some of those decisions tonight for what they were.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred