• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Stadium

Kripple

I see there is a f**king motor cross event at the stadium on feb 22 …don’t they remember what happened last time they had stunt jumpers at the ground , the pitch got properly f**ked up ….why don’t they use the in field of the racecourse or something …goddamn idiotsView attachment 1965
So home game against Perth on the 13th and then two away games before next home game on 5th March. Two weeks to clean up the mess.

mayoneasy

Hold on….I swear I saw ---- wife at the stadium on Sunday? I thought we had to be fully vaccinated to be at the stadium…

Last edited by a moderator:

Huddo

Hold on….I swear I saw ---- wife at the stadium on Sunday? I thought we had to be fully vaccinated to be at the stadium…

not this week....just shows how stupid the rules are.

(Last comment I'll say on this, I have to listen to this shit on the telly incessantly, I'm not going to engage in it in a forum)

Last edited by a moderator:

true believer

Yep. Can't believe that guy went for a covid test and then went out for dinner. What a cnut he is. People are just f**ked. Should be fined for f**king the test captain
no one blamed cummins . he shook hands with some dude at a restaurant .
the dude had covid . it's complacency .

scottmac

Suspended
no one blamed cummins . he shook hands with some dude at a restaurant .
the dude had covid . it's complacency .
Don't know where you heard that mate. The guy that was positive was seated 2 tables away from Cummins and had a covid test, was waiting for the results and decided that was a great time to go out for dinner. He got the results via text while at dinner and then notified the restaurant of his result. It's not complacency, it's an out right cnut act by the guy that tested positive.

Corsair

had a covid test, was waiting for the results and decided that was a great time to go out for dinner
Ironically it's my missus bday today and she got pinged for casual contact yesterday. Got a test but result hasn't come through by lunchtime today so we had to cancel her bday lunch. Just got the result 5 mins ago as negative. We're both relieved we did the right thing anyway, can't be selfish in this life it comes back to haunt you.

Last edited:

Wombat

I dont even recall checking in. Had to show proof of vax but no QR check in.
I didn't bring my wallet with hard copy or phone.....but i'm fully vaxxed.....try sorting that out with some Indian security on minimum wage! I know the lil female security if the shit hit the fan but decided to stroll in like king shit...."excuse me sir, you need to show your vax certificate"......was the whining voice i heard behind me. Safe to say i got in pretty easy.....but I had visions of ringing Dan to vouch for me. But the situation is a joke TBH.

true believer

Don't know where you heard that mate. The guy that was positive was seated 2 tables away from Cummins and had a covid test, was waiting for the results and decided that was a great time to go out for dinner. He got the results via text while at dinner and then notified the restaurant of his result. It's not complacency, it's an out right cnut act by the guy that tested positive.
on the cricket .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami