• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast United

marinermick

Massive congratulations to everyone at CCU.
Won promotion tonight by beating Prospect away.
1 more promotion and they play CCMA .
Interestingly both CCU and CCMA have strong 20's sides.
Kids staying on the coast or do we have a good crop coming through?

Fabulous stuff

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
And the derby is that much closer
aFgQ2J.png

pjennings

18s got up but 1st grade lost at the death to Western Condors and they have the bye in the last round.

The good news is that Western Condors play Fraser Park on the weekend and Fraser Park would need to win by 16 or more to take it off CCU.

Last edited:

priorpeter

Senior grand finals on this weekend at Valentine Sports Park - 18s at 9am, 20s at 12pm, first grade at 3pm.
Les and I will be streaming on the CCU Facebook page and the Live Local Sport Central Coast page.

Wombat

Mangrove Mtn???

This is the sort of old boy shit i should be playing in lol.

Are then any grades Mick or just a Norf and Saft division?

BrisRecky

CCU are on a dead set tear thus far today , 3 finals 3 victories , they younguns had a pelanty shoot out but a win is a win

Now it’s up to the seniors to bring home a CLEAN FKN SWEEP
#WeAreUnited #CCUForLife:shoutclap:

priorpeter

It was a very different Fraser park to the one we played against 2 weeks ago. A structured, disciplined performance from them, never allowed CCU to get into the game. CCU by their own admission had an off night, too much playing sideways and trying to force the pass when they did look to go forward. Credit to Fraser, they wanted it more and the better side won on the day - but we’re still going up. Well done to all involved at CCU (especially the Live Local Sport commentary team :D) on another stellar season.

Last edited:

BrisRecky

Agreed, how good is live local sports and the descriptive acronym spitters therein
o_O:);):eek::cool:

BrisRecky

I hear tell that Les Hornery has been reliably informed he can’t commentate and local sports can’t stream CCU games next year cause they been promoted to NPL 3 ....ain’t that some genius thinking by some fkn power crazy plonker

FFC Mariner

CCF and Football NSW wont allow it - presumably, someone else has the rights - however, no one ever shows NWSPL3

BrisRecky

CCF and Football NSW wont allow it - presumably, someone else has the rights - however, no one ever shows NWSPL3
Exactly...they don’t show it , so would it fkn kill em ? , I mean its obvious Les and Local Sports is dead keen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami