• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast United

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Are the games getting streamed this season ?.....does t matter just read back old posts
Ok someone tell CCU to get a twitter or something

Last edited:

priorpeter

Should’ve been 4 or 5-1 to be fair. Positive signs for the season ahead. So good to see Cade Mapu back out there after his 5th ACL injury.

priorpeter

Are the games getting streamed this season ?.....does t matter just read back old posts
Ok someone tell CCU to get a twitter or something

Unfortunately, CCF seem to have an issue with anyone offering to provide streaming services at Pluim Park (including Football NSW, who own the broadcast rights for the NPL).
Spoke with Les earlier and Football NSW will be streaming the away game to Dunbar this weekend with him on the call.

marinermick

Should’ve been 4 or 5-1 to be fair. Positive signs for the season ahead. So good to see Cade Mapu back out there after his 5th ACL injury.

Spoke to Trent (Coast FM) who refereed this game.

Said Macarthur put CCU under the pump early but CCU has superior fitness and came over the away team late in the first half and the second half.

BrisRecky

Unfortunately, CCF seem to have an issue with anyone offering to provide streaming services at Pluim Park (including Football NSW, who own the broadcast rights for the NPL).
Spoke with Les earlier and Football NSW will be streaming the away game to Dunbar this weekend with him on the call.
What a mob of sanctimonious aresholes ....but I expect no less from CCF, they done some weird shit over the eons

priorpeter

Spoke to Trent (Coast FM) who refereed this game.

Said Macarthur put CCU under the pump early but CCU has superior fitness and came over the away team late in the first half and the second half.

Sounds about right - MacArthur looked gassed after the first 20. They had more of the early momentum without really mounting any serious pressure on the CCU goal, couple of half-chances were about as much as they could muster. CCU grew into it and but for a combination of wasteful finishing and excellent goalkeeping would have gone into the half at 2-0 up.
MacArthurs goal midway through the second half was a real sucker punch, but one that seemed to spur CCU into action - woody finally finding the target with a deft left footed lob on the half volley from about 25 yards.
A flurry of late chances for CCU, finding the woodwork on more than one occasion, but we’ll take the point

BrisRecky

Just found last night stream on Facebook of Dunbar v CCU , with the old man and his mic doing the call ....happy someone’s got some common fkn sense , so we can see games ....that’s the avo sorted for a couple of hours

priorpeter

Next CCU away game will also be streamed. Club is looking at funding options to keep the streams going as through FNSW it costs $$$$. They’ve released some membership/partnership options on their website

Insertnamehere

Next CCU away game will also be streamed. Club is looking at funding options to keep the streams going as through FNSW it costs $$$$. They’ve released some membership/partnership options on their website
Wonder what production costs are. Heard it costs 80k for a HAL game.

Wombat

I was tempted to watch the CCU game tonight but the rolling fog slapped me to my senses.

priorpeter

2-2 draw with gladesville tonight in a somewhat lacklustre performance from ccu. They’ve not looked themselves so far in the revamped NPL3 competition - definitely missing Yuki in the middle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami