• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Chairman’s Email 25/1

Corsair

The Mariners are the only national sporting team on the Central Coast
When I moved to the coast from Sydney I purposefully looked for something I could easily do (and enjoy) that would support some aspect of the local community. It wasn't a hard decision as I have always played and loved football but your sentiment and point here is exactly what resonated with me at the time...jeez there's nothing else national here, I better support this. That year I had a photo at the end of the season with the toilet seat! Talk about your first fix to get you hooked...! First season and we won the big one! Not to mention my wife had her friend up from Sydney with her loud mouth SFC supporting husband who i had never met before and we went to THE game where he put shit on me all afternoon... and at the game.... for a little while.. until we monstered them 7-2 and his silence was extremely enjoyable! Those were the days.... and they may yet return this season. I live as always in hope for the return of CCM's glory days!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami