• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Corsair

Just waiting on the feed to update to Spotify and Apple, might take a couple of hours for all the episodes to reappear. Found it kind of funny that the only episode currently appearing on Spotify is “Goodbye Mike?”
I was so excited, then I realised it was an old one!

Wombat

Excellent interview with Richard. The man is very impressive.

I would have liked to have heard your review of the City game?

Insertnamehere

Really impressed with how Peil spoke about the club and his plans. I had concerns we were in a Mike Ashley/Newcastle situation.

Game day experience I was right on board with. Make it event not just a game. Love it!

Insertnamehere

I liked his 3 hour event comments.

Food trucks in Dane Drive? CCLC wont like that 1 bit sadly.
Basically fk the leaguesy. But if more people are in the area I reckon they're a chance of higher patronage.

Be sweet to take some stuff from the NFL. Food, drink, games, maybe big screen with highlights playing. All outside.

Get inside and there's more games for kids, entertainers etc. Higher standard of food and drink inside, than the last few seasons.

Tevor

Basically fk the leaguesy. But if more people are in the area I reckon they're a chance of higher patronage.

Be sweet to take some stuff from the NFL. Food, drink, games, maybe big screen with highlights playing. All outside.

Get inside and there's more games for kids, entertainers etc. Higher standard of food and drink inside, than the last few seasons.
I’m a little worried we might go too far, I went to a few early BBL games and wasn’t a huge fan of the showpiece part. I’m interested though to see what they do, most games I’m at another venue until about 10 mins before the match. Mostly because there is nothing else to do.

Corsair

I’m a little worried we might go too far, I went to a few early BBL games and wasn’t a huge fan of the showpiece part. I’m interested though to see what they do, most games I’m at another venue until about 10 mins before the match. Mostly because there is nothing else to do.
Same here, mostly because the beer and food options are so poor in the stadium.

Insertnamehere

Then its not for you. Its for the 3-4k people that might not normally attend.

Tevor

Then its not for you. Its for the 3-4k people that might not normally attend.
Trust me I hope it works as I would rather a more full stadium than what we have had for many years. Using American sport as a template is what worries me. A good team and plenty of wins will have more impact than bells and whistles.

Insertnamehere

Trust me I hope it works as I would rather a more full stadium than what we have had for many years. Using American sport as a template is what worries me. A good team and plenty of wins will have more impact than bells and whistles.
US sport has far more parallels with us than UK sport.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami