• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

bikinigirl

. this debate has recently found its way onto the forum ... but we've been having for a season or more

. Hutch or Faz ... who has the most seductive rear to opposition players?

. in our circles the technique formerly known as 'the hutch' is now called 'a fazz' ... i just believe it has been taken to another level. and he is so young, is there any limit to where it can go?

Archie

With all the ongoing talks about expansion and the inclusion of Canberra as the likely 14th team, who would you want to be team number 15 and 16, would you like to bring back the fury, should we look to get more then 16 teams in the future, or is it too early to be adding anymore sides with the current state of the APL?

Yorkshire Mariners FC

If you could have any beer at the stadium what would it be?
In cooler times you want a nice pale ale (Newtowner, bring back the Fat Yak tent). In summer give us corona/sol with lime and some Mexican food tents around the joint. Have a few Bunnings BBQ tents up to promote local junior clubs. Have an XPA tent for the 'Zoomers'. In Japan at the baseball they have people walking down the aisles selling various beers, so Asahi Aisles. Throw in some bao buns and gozleme tents. Make it like a farmer's market- Masterfood stuff everywhere. Have a 'long neck' station with your traditional 'Aussie' fair. A vodka and Stolichnaya stall as homage for the failed Russian venture. Maybe throw in a Merch area that Merch in it. For HT entertainment do a member raffle 'Score from a Corner to win corporate box' or pick 10 audience members randomly to play a five a side- winners sit along the Mariners bench, losers start there own brass band. Have donuts and Mr Whippy. Have frozen cocktail slushies. Prawns, wine and cheese pairings and lobster in our Qantas longue area. If 10% of these ideas are implemented I guarantee a 10% better game day experience. *All ideas are independent thoughts and in no way connected to any businesses, no offence intended for any comments so bound to upset someone.

adz

Staff member
In cooler times you want a nice pale ale (Newtowner, bring back the Fat Yak tent). In summer give us corona/sol with lime and some Mexican food tents around the joint. Have a few Bunnings BBQ tents up to promote local junior clubs. Have an XPA tent for the 'Zoomers'. In Japan at the baseball they have people walking down the aisles selling various beers, so Asahi Aisles. Throw in some bao buns and gozleme tents. Make it like a farmer's market- Masterfood stuff everywhere. Have a 'long neck' station with your traditional 'Aussie' fair. A vodka and Stolichnaya stall as homage for the failed Russian venture. Maybe throw in a Merch area that Merch in it. For HT entertainment do a member raffle 'Score from a Corner to win corporate box' or pick 10 audience members randomly to play a five a side- winners sit along the Mariners bench, losers start there own brass band. Have donuts and Mr Whippy. Have frozen cocktail slushies. Prawns, wine and cheese pairings and lobster in our Qantas longue area. If 10% of these ideas are implemented I guarantee a 10% better game day experience. *All ideas are independent thoughts and in no way connected to any businesses, no offence intended for any comments so bound to upset someone.

I was following along until you put fruit in your beer

pjennings

. this debate has recently found its way onto the forum ... but we've been having for a season or more

. Hutch or Faz ... who has the most seductive rear to opposition players?

. in our circles the technique formerly known as 'the hutch' is now called 'a fazz' ... i just believe it has been taken to another level. and he is so young, is there any limit to where it can go?
Yes - has to be one of the all time best questions!!

TC Redline

Another thoroughly enjoyable woke podcast gents. Loved the Patrick Thistle reference too (sorry Luke). Keep tipping those Mariners draws Pete as its working a treat. Loved the question on Faz and Hutch and I actually asked Hutch when i met him about whether he had ever got done for handball for grabbing the ball when he went down and he said the team referred to the move as the turtle and he thought he got done once for handball. Love it !

Last edited:

Meerkat

Another thoroughly enjoyable woke podcast gents. Loved the Patrick Thistle reference too (sorry Luke). Keep tipping those Mariners draws Pete as its working a treat. Loved the question on Faz and Hutch and I actually asked Hutch when i met him about whether he had ever got done for handball for grabbing the ball when he went down and he said the team referred to the move as the turtle and he thought he got done once for handball. Love it !
The podcast was as usual LOL funny.. it’s a danger when driving.
I was literally crying at the, “lucrative.. has he heard of us? Does he know anything about us? I mean, we play CFG so there is money around us…”
(Some paraphrasing there no doubt but it was funny!)
You guys are a treat ?

Corsair

If you could bring back any previous Mariners player from any era (time machine so same age & fitness) into this squad who would it be and why?

pjennings

If you could bring back any previous Mariners player from any era (time machine so same age & fitness) into this squad who would it be and why?
That's tough - how about a defender, midfielder and attacker (or keeper) - and then which of the three (or 4) would it be and why?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred