• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

bikinigirl

Alright folks it’s time for another instalment of the R.\MBLE!

. you blokes seemed to share my initial concerns with the re-branding - all under the one banner

. but surely they just become abbreviated in the world of TLAs (in no particular order):
  • ALM
  • ALW
  • ALY
. the ALM rolls off the tongue better than the Hyundai A-League (hence the HAL - which made little sense really)
. the ALW, although somewhat more cumbersome, is better than the Westfield W-League (i may yet settle on the AL-Dub for the spoken word)

. whaddiya reckon?

Ben10

Thanks legends. I would definitely be one for keeping Bouman and giving him a proper crack in a central attacking position, whether it be a 10 or false 9 style role, off the bench or as a starter. Really hoping some of the second season players (Urena, Bozanic, Bouman) only get better and better.

pjennings

Thanks legends. I would definitely be one for keeping Bouman and giving him a proper crack in a central attacking position, whether it be a 10 or false 9 style role, off the bench or as a starter. Really hoping some of the second season players (Urena, Bozanic, Bouman) only get better and better.

Bouman as a young NT player never starred because he is so versatile. He has also been used a bit like that at CCM. I'd be keen to see him play regularly (probably from the bench) but asking him to play a more consistent position.

turbo

Bouman as a young NT player never starred because he is so versatile. He has also been used a bit like that at CCM. I'd be keen to see him play regularly (probably from the bench) but asking him to play a more consistent position.
Haven't caught the pod yet, are they speculating or he's still around?

If he is I think Ben is on the money. I just dont see him as that wing he often found himself on last season. Had that fantastic ball to Kuol but other than that looked better when he found himself in a more central attacking position. And never seemed to be that fast no matter how many people said it about training.

style_cafe

Bouman had a good first season and was fairly consistent with his performances.
I really hope he stays with us as he has a lot to offer... :popcorn:

Zena

Bouman definItaly would be one to keep, could only see him improving in his 2nd year. His assists were brillant and if he could get consistency would be great.

Ozhammer

Appreciate the pod and the way it keeps us informed about what is going on boys and look forward to more of the same as the season gets closer.

Personally, I wasn’t sure about Bouman last season but if Monty thinks he is worth keeping I will trust his judgment, despite admitting to raising an eyebrow about the re-signing of Roux.

From the look of the squad, Bouman will likely have to work a lot harder for pitch time this season, so that may spur him on to lift his game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami