• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Competitive concussion thread

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
And from Japan in the early 90s ..Pancrase ...who had on the roster Nobuhiko Takada, Ken Shamrock, Bas Rutten and my current fave Japanese wrestler ( who is fightin* Shamrock in this show at the 56mins mark, Minoru Suzuki ...who is still going in his late 40s /early 50s
#SuzukiGun

Last edited:

Wombat

I just watched Fighting with my family with the Rock. It was a good movie! You want me to splash out $1 and get you a copy (Bali).

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
How good was Masvidal...I hate Ben Ascren , love seeing a loudmouth dickhead get stiffed

midfielder

Huge article in the smh will copy just the opening.

Doctor Bennet Omalu, the medical pioneer who discovered the first cases of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in American footballers, predicts contact sports such as rugby league, rugby union and AFL will cease to exist within the space of a generation due to the health hazards associated with concussions.

Omalu also believes children should be banned from playing contact sports until the age of 18 due to the risks associated with concussions

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/co...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1565480059

Wombat

Huge article in the smh will copy just the opening.

Doctor Bennet Omalu, the medical pioneer who discovered the first cases of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in American footballers, predicts contact sports such as rugby league, rugby union and AFL will cease to exist within the space of a generation due to the health hazards associated with concussions.

Omalu also believes children should be banned from playing contact sports until the age of 18 due to the risks associated with concussions

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/co...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1565480059

What a twat. Lawn bowls and ten pin bowling is going to be massive.

true believer

Sunday the 23/2/2020 at 4pm is the gypsy king vs deontay wilder maybe the greatest heavyweight fight of an era .
Game against sydney at 6pm .
Thoughts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami