• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Congratulation Kye Rowles - First Socceroo Call up

midfielder

style_cafe

Well ,Well,Well.
I tipped this 4 years ago when he first made the starting team, despite some putting him down,
just like they did with Sainsbury.
He has been outstanding for us and has been consistently getting better each season.
Congratulations Kye a thoroughly deserved call up to the National team... :popcorn:

bikinigirl

. i can see how this works now:
  • Kye goes away on Socceroos duty, Ruon comes back in
  • Ruon and Dan form an unbreakable partnership, Kye is locked out of the starting 11
  • Dan continues to improve, Dan gets selected for the next Socceroos camp
  • and so the cycle continues
. congrats Kye!

Kilsin

. i can see how this works now:
  • Kye goes away on Socceroos duty, Ruon comes back in
  • Ruon and Dan form an unbreakable partnership, Kye is locked out of the starting 11
  • Dan continues to improve, Dan gets selected for the next Socceroos camp
  • and so the cycle continues
. congrats Kye!
That's a really good problem to have, 3 in form CB's, 2 capped, all fighting for 2 spots :)

Allreet?

Congrats Kye, but am I surprised?

I've been singing his praises since he captained the Joeys at the World Cup in Chile. Even then I said he reminded me of a young Sainsbury with his excellent tackling and passing range and have always watched his career with interest. I was delighted when he came to us.

He has taken a few years longer than I expected to adjust to the pace and physicality of the AL but for the last two seasons he's been absolutely brilliant.

Enjoy him while we can people because this young man is going far.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami