• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Dinamo Marinators vs Lokomotiv Cove 2008

Sean

FIRST TRAINING:
Sun 6th of January @ Central Coast Leagues Club Park @ 4:00PM

Prepare to cop a boot to the nads if you dont turn up. Training is essential as we are facing a team that have all played together before and will be a bit more conditioned than us (which will still be a level of unfitness that even Timpano would shudder at). If we want this team to do well and keep the Donny Parkes Trophy lets get to this training session!

Future times of training will be decided on the 6th, but imo it will be convenient to hold our training on consecutive sundays leading to the match, which gives us three/four sessions.

BAD BULLZ

You might have to shine that boot of yours up perm and get ready to kick me in the nads as i fully agree training needs to be compulsary but i possibly wont be able to make it due to work issues :headbutt: but i'll honestly do my best to be there i've been playin 2wice a week and workin my ass off so my fitness is still around jardels acceptable level ;)i know thats no excuse as we need to try and build some chemistry but i cant promise anything :naughty:

Jimmy

I dont mean to complain, but can we do better than the CCLC oval?
Just don't want to see what happened to mick (ankle) happen to anyone else.
or has it improved in the last year?

:)

mariners4ever

i know that training is a MUST, but i will actually be in surfers paradise on the 6th and wont be able to make it to training. It was booked months ago and i still will defiantely be able to make all the other training sessions

tyson

ill be at training with bells on. does leagues club park have goals up? we need some goals. i do my own shooting practice every day, and will b going to lisarow high tomorrow if its not raining too heavily to practice shooting and free kicks with goals.

see u boys there. im keen for some hardcore 2 touch.

fish

We do now have a handy relationship with Rebel if you would like me to speak to them and see what they could do just ask

tyson

sweet... maybe we should look at getting some yellow shirts to use as strips? its not an official match so do we need numbers? if we can get a cool football shirt for a good price, im sure people wont have a problem with buying one because they are great to have (i wear mine from last year heaps) and people can use them for their own training etc afterwards.

just an idea. as long as we work something out in time.

tyson

sorry auburn but perm is probably getting drunk right now, its his 21st party tonight. hehe

Jimmy

Anyone organised an alternate training venue for if it keeps raining?
Indoor maybe.

Bear

Jimmydinho said:
Anyone organised an alternate training venue for if it keeps raining?
Indoor maybe.

You scared of a little rain princess?
Training will be on

tyson

there has been no rain in north gosford so far today as far as i know.

im sure the weather couldnt be too different 30 seconds drive away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred