• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

eye eye lads

gunners

im making my first trip from south sydney to blue tongue and to eas also hopefully

bring out the chants and make me feel welcome

Alicia

gunners said:
im making my first trip from south sydney to blue tongue and to eas also hopefully

bring out the chants and make me feel welcome

So no "who are ya, who are ya" then?  :p  only joking  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

gunners

So no "who are ya, who are ya" then?  :p  only joking  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
[/quote]

so how are the fans. ive been to every mariners match in sydney and i am yet to get some real voices frmo us lot.

lets bring out some real chants and songs eh

~Floss~

With a name like Guunners, sounds like you could help us out a bit.

I'm all for "real chants and songs" - let's bring the volume to inspire the masses.  :pirashoot:  :pirate: :eek:verhead:

gunners

~Floss~ said:
With a name like Guunners, sounds like you could help us out a bit.

I'm all for "real chants and songs" - let's bring the volume to inspire the masses.

mate, thats it. i have to say this but we need some fc like chan ts. they have it going on. shame they only play medioke football :p

marconigirl

As long as you wear yellow and try and join in on some chants there will be no issue with you not feeling welcome... :D

Good on you for making the trip up.. Will be good to have as much support/noise as we can..

gunners

marconigirl said:
As long as you wear yellow and try and join in on some chants there will be no issue with you not feeling welcome... :D

Good on you for making the trip up.. Will be good to have as much support/noise as we can..

lovin it. cant wait until i get my p's

im hoping gumpers get on (at least in the squad)

not inform these days although hes a gun and one of our best technically

lets get some chants going besides mariners clap clap clap mariners clap clap clap lol

FFC Mariner

gunners said:
marconigirl said:

lets get some chants going besides mariners clap clap clap mariners clap clap clap lol

This is a complete wind up right???

gunners

Greenpoleffc said:
gunners said:
marconigirl said:

This is a complete wind up right???

what do u mean.

marinersman

Welcome aboard Gunners. It goes without saying, any first time Mariners fan who comes to our games is very welcome and the more the merrier.

Enjoy the game(s). I have no doubt, once you experince the unique Mariners atmosphere, you'll be hooked.

gunners

marinersman said:
Welcome aboard Gunners. It goes without saying, any first time Mariners fan who comes to our games is very welcome and the more the merrier.

Enjoy the game(s). I have no doubt, once you experince the unique Mariners atmosphere, you'll be hooked.
i was hooked before a-league started. met the team at a coaching clinic i was coaching at.

shame noel left but u win some and lose some

Davo

gunners said:
marinersman said:

i was hooked before a-league started. met the team at a coaching clinic i was coaching at.

Noel.... err is that a joke???

gunners

Davo said:
gunners said:
marinersman said:

Noel.... err is that a joke???

he was class. great footballer and hutcho replaced him exactly how lawrie wanted

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred