• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FA Cup - 5th Round Draw

serious14

5nanisealqu1.gif

Gold.  Pure gold.  Up by 4 against your closest rivals for the title and the Cup, and then this.

Gotta love the attempted tackle by the Arse player......

skilbeck

Good to see both my hated teams in England: Arsenal and Liverpool eliminated. I always have had a soft spot for Barnsley so I wish them well in the FA cup as well as in the Championship

dru

Mariner Girl said:
What about a Man U v's Middlesbrough FA cup final - just for you dru  ;)

Would be great but we have a replay to get through first. Actually we are looking better as Arsenal has quite often been boro's downfall in cup competitions.

If it happened I may be serverly out numbered at the leagues club on final night!

ryan

I support anyone who plays Man Utd... tossers that they are. As long as they don't win it i'll be happy

dru

okay if you pay for my airfares down for the cup final. ;)

But IF boro wins I want a beer from every merch United fan there.  :p

serious14

dru said:

You have to get past the might of the Albino from Sheffield first......

He's our hero because he played for Sydney FC.  Or so the song goes.  :p

Mariner Girl

dru said:
okay if you pay for my airfares down for the cup final. ;)

Start walking....

You're on.   :)  

No worries, Serious.  We'll be right - a cheap night out this will be for us   :vhappy: :piano:

dru

serious14 said:
dru said:

You have to get past the might of the Albino from Sheffield first......

He's our hero because he played for Sydney FC.  Or so the song goes.  :p

Is that who casper plays for? meh we don't have Kalac in goals we'll be fine.  ;)

Omni

He doesn't have to be scared of the sun in Sheffield!

I can't get past the fact that Boro's new away shorts are the same as Newcastle's

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami