• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Fantasy A League Teams

turbo

Well that was a brutal round of you had a bunch of mariners in your team. Between our cancellation/postponed game and a few outs I wasn’t aware of I had 10 players not play. Completely carried by 2 CBs.

Wee-mac

Well that was a brutal round of you had a bunch of mariners in your team. Between our cancellation/postponed game and a few outs I wasn’t aware of I had 10 players not play. Completely carried by 2 CBs.
I had no strikers, half a midfield. I had Lacroix but Aldred and Kilkenny saved me a little

turbo

I’m new to fantasy so maybe this is a rookie question but how does the scoring work? I’ve got Nizzy and Ballard in my mids. Niz scored 2, Max scored 10. What gives? John 1, Farrell 2.

BaysideMariner

I’m new to fantasy so maybe this is a rookie question but how does the scoring work? I’ve got Nizzy and Ballard in my mids. Niz scored 2, Max scored 10. What gives? John 1, Farrell 2.
I have both of them and I am puzzled too. I thought Nizzy had the better game. It looks like from the Team of the Week that this scoring system scores defenders and attackers.

samster

This is in the help section in the Fantasy site. Max got points for a shot on target (1), a goal assist (6), an appearance (2) and a key pass (1). Nisbet didn't get any points other than an appearance.

POINT SCORING​

StatAwarded/Deducted
GKPDEFMIDFWD
Goal Scored1412108
Own Goal-6
Goal Assist8866
Shot on Target1
Clean Sheet (team conceding 0 goals and played min. 60 mins)862-
Goal Conceded (per goal conceded, for more than 1 Goal and played min. 60 mins)-2-2--
Goalkeeper Shot Save1---
Penalty Save - Goalkeeper8---
Penalty Missed-6
Penalty Conceded-4
Key Pass (Rounded UP to nearest whole #)0.5
Accurate Cross (Rounded UP to nearest whole #)0.5
Successful Dribble (Rounded UP to nearest whole #)0.5
Tackle (Rounded UP to nearest whole #)0.5
Aerial Won (Rounded to nearest whole #)*0.2
Clearance (Rounded to nearest whole #)*0.2
Dispossessed (Rounded UP to nearest whole #)-0.5
Blocked Shot1
Interception Rounded UP to nearest whole #)0.5
Yellow/Red Card-2/-6
Playing at least/less than 60 mins. in a game2/1

true believer

Who has put out a team this year?

Gumprecht FC is coming 4th in Central Coast League and 81st nationally. Can anyone else beat that and are there any other Leagues i should be joining?

I was excited to see i was winning Fox 1198 until i viewed it and there are only 13 players:oops: in it.
Skullduggery_tb_fc

true believer

That’s the problem with the A League and fantasy leagues it’s very difficult to keep your team up to date. Lacroix would have been popular I feel.
Yeah i got lucky and took toki imai ?
Got injured 1st round ans swapped for cleur wsw.

I have no idea how points are worked out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami