• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

Mini In Bay 6

All the boys dressed up as the squads sport psychologist (don’t know his name) wearing bald caps and the yellow flanno old mate always wears to games
Looks like they went to the beachie in toukley too
Brilliant.
Again during that keep-up episode i did notice the snide remark about us having a sports psychologist. Sometimes all you need is someone to re-enforce what you are doing with words and support and good things happen. Like 6-1.

FFC Mariner

I thought Danny's remark about "embarrassing the club" (presumably the 08 stitch up) was pretty sad. Maybe its me but I havent heard anyone suggest that, he isnt known as "the guy who let the club down" or anything. I'd hate to think he feels that way
We all know what happened and the MRP flogged someone who was a kid at the time.
Today, I doubt he'd be sent off. Grant isnt everytime he does it.

Michael

Brilliant.
Again during that keep-up episode i did notice the snide remark about us having a sports psychologist. Sometimes all you need is someone to re-enforce what you are doing with words and support and good things happen. Like 6-1.
Yep and Jamieson had a dig about Bernal being the vibe manager in that episode too. Probably another reason they went at it in the warm up.
Our lads didn’t need any extra motivation but they certainly were given it for free.

JoyfulPenguin

For me that was the turning point of the whole game and total redemption from previous sins.
I`m now a fully fledged 100% Danny Vukovic fan.
I`ve even made the effort to to have a chat with him personally and can now understand and feel the love with the rest of his MARINERS family... :popcorn:

Now the dust has settled a bit, my thoughts go out to JP.
I love his contributions here and since he joined us he has been an avid contributor.
It must have been pure JOY for him to see such a comprehensive flogging of Melbourne City,the club that tore the Heart out of Melbourne....
Definitely the greatest game of my life, to demolish them like that, especially in a grand final. I couldn't have wrote a better script. There isn't a better fairytale and it felt so special because the Mariners did it with a philosophy that Heart was supposedly founded on.

It exposed what I think many have been able to see in this and past City sides. They never win as a team just a collection of individuals out for themselves. They win games through moments of individual excellence that money can buy, not through planning and skill.

City represented the anthesis of their community while the Mariners embraced theirs more than any club I have ever seen.

I had my phone blowing up as soon as we scored the first as I have become the "Mariners guy" among most people I meet.

It was worth waiting nearly 8 years for a win in person. Worth getting laughed at and assaulted by Green Gully supporters.

Thanks everyone for giving this lonely football fan a wonderful community. The day I joined this site was when I decided to support the Mariners after sitting out an A-League season. I haven't met a nicer online community and there isn't one more deserving of this fairytale win.

Holy

Definitely the greatest game of my life, to demolish them like that, especially in a grand final. I couldn't have wrote a better script. There isn't a better fairytale and it felt so special because the Mariners did it with a philosophy that Heart was supposedly founded on.

It exposed what I think many have been able to see in this and past City sides. They never win as a team just a collection of individuals out for themselves. They win games through moments of individual excellence that money can buy, not through planning and skill.

City represented the anthesis of their community while the Mariners embraced theirs more than any club I have ever seen.

I had my phone blowing up as soon as we scored the first as I have become the "Mariners guy" among most people I meet.

It was worth waiting nearly 8 years for a win in person. Worth getting laughed at and assaulted by Green Gully supporters.

Thanks everyone for giving this lonely football fan a wonderful community. The day I joined this site was when I decided to support the Mariners after sitting out an A-League season. I haven't met a nicer online community and there isn't one more deserving of this fairytale win.
Thanks for your contributions JP, we are all richer for them.

Michael

I love how salty we're being about shiteh completely disregarding our back room staff.

Gonna make for some spicy matchups next year.
It’s been so f**king satisfying all season when teams like city and Adelaide wrote us off as a shit team with luck or just straight up disrespected Monty, his staff and the boys. And rightfully, Monty and the players wouldn’t say anything before a game publicly. They’d just convincingly beat them on the pitch and then Monty would remind them what they said post match, not rubbing it in or being cocky or anything like that. Just a simple subtle reminder of their disrespect. Those moments were what made me 200% behind Monty.

Those moments also created the future “spicy” match ups cos those teams couldn’t handle losing to the “shittest” smallest club.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred