• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

Ironbark

A mate is apparently organising tickets- same one whose wedding was on Saturday night. As he's away on his honeymoon, will send him a message on FB to confirm plans and where we're sitting/ standing.

City are favourites, but (official "blunders" aside), I definitely rate CCM going into this one. Been in better form over the past month or so, and had the more challenging tie to make the GF. On top of that, it'll be the first GF where we have the clear and obvious crowd advantage.
Agreed. Also Monty made the point our first game was a close thing we could have won and the 2nd was a 45 degree day with 4 drinks breaks and was a flat flat game.

We have what it takes and every reason to believe.

Whatever the result we are already super-successful this season in my eyes

midfielder

Just on the where to eat thing.... and park...

Eastwood is great and at most a 15 min drive to Parra ... good trip just under 10 minutes ....

Park around Fenell, Buller St or Brickfield Street some huge ovals their... not that far to walk to match with the car headed home.... distance to walk its a flat walk and like from KFC in West Gosford to the stadium...

LFCMariners

Our crew is planning to head into town post-match for the F.A Cup Final. As an LFC fan I couldn’t give a shit about the result- the Old Enemy vs Modern Football at it’s worst, BUT will be an easy watch if I’m basking in the glow of a fresh GF win :overheadl:

Melange

Eastwood is great and at most a 15 min drive to Parra ... good trip just under 10 minutes ....

Park around Fenell, Buller St or Brickfield Street some huge ovals their... not that far to walk to match with the car headed home.... distance to walk its a flat walk and like from KFC in West Gosford to the stadium...
Great banh mi somewhere in Eastwood I've heard

Hello Sailor

City are favourites, but (official "blunders" aside), I definitely rate CCM going into this one. Been in better form over the past month or so, and had the more challenging tie to make the GF. On top of that, it'll be the first GF where we have the clear and obvious crowd advantage.
And importantly our form against City itself is good. Did we only play them twice for a one-nil loss and one all draw?

midfielder

Great banh mi somewhere in Eastwood I've heard
Eastwood is reported to have over 275 places to eat... it gets tourist buses from Sydney and a huge number of especially Asian folk coming from all over....

As to a specific place .... too many to choose from...

dlanod

On a Saturday night there's plenty of parking on the western side of Eastwood station and you can get to anywhere from there. There's a parking centre in the centre but it can get full. 545 bus goes from Eastwood Station straight down to Parramatta too if you're not driving.

Plenty of good places to eat, though Parramatta is good too these days - Church Street has been shut pending the tram and there's all restaurants just south of the river, or heading closer to Parramatta station there's plenty of options on the bottom floor of the new skyscrapers.

If you want a Bay Rd vibe, Riverside Brewing is a couple of km up the road from the stadium - squishier and less polished but good beer.

Last edited:

turbo

Apologies if shared anywhere else but anyone heard whether CCF are considering postponing local games on GF weekend? I’m sure there’ll be a few forfeits for late Saturday games or early Sunday morning.
I haven't seen anything and just emailed them about it this morning. Would suggest anyone affected do the same. Even a 2pm kick off on Saturday becomes an issue if you dont want to be rushed - could easily be playing at the other end of the coast need to get home, shower and get on the road/to the station.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred