• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

Wombat

If I was down there and lived in that area I would definitely go to this but I can't see many people from the Coast or Melbourne specifically going down for it.

Also......I may have 2 tickets available for the Safe Standing bay if anyone is desperate. I will know 100% on Monday.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Didn't Danny "I'm so honest, I should be in politics " Townsend promise that the women's GF would be part of this "festival "?

It should be..as it stands, the festival is irrelevant, pointless, stupid, poorly executed, doesn't promote the sport, in a shit location, and out of touch with the fans.

So, peak APL.

God, the APL are a failed experiment

MrCelery

Yuck.
I actively encourage anyone and everyone to not attend this. This hastily scrambled together ‘event’ deserves to be a total flop, much like the current administration at the APL.

Why would you hold it at Moore Park on the Friday (work day) when the game is on Saturday at Parramatta between two teams not from Sydney? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Makes no sense.

turbo

Didn't Danny "I'm so honest, I should be in politics " Townsend promise that the women's GF would be part of this "festival "?

It should be..as it stands, the festival is irrelevant, pointless, stupid, poorly executed, doesn't promote the sport, in a shit location, and out of touch with the fans.

So, peak APL.

God, the APL are a failed experiment
I think there was talk of a women’s all stars game which isn’t happening either.

Tevor

Why would you hold it at Moore Park on the Friday (work day) when the game is on Saturday at Parramatta between two teams not from Sydney? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Makes no sense.
This, feel sorry for the players getting dragged along to have 50 people there. They would have been better off arranging something in Melbourne and on the Coast like the fan day we just had. It will be an embarrassing disaster.

Meerkat

An embarrassing disaster is a good way to sum up the APL.
This, feel sorry for the players getting dragged along to have 50 people there. They would have been better off arranging something in Melbourne and on the Coast like the fan day we just had. It will be an embarrassing disaster.
I feel like it’s negating the actual event we are supposed to be gearing up for which involves them being well rested, professional footballers

Corsair

Was weirdly feeling a bit flat about Saturday, extra week blues I think. Watched The Bromley Boys on Prime, not a great film but heart in the right place and helped!

Forum Phoenix

Great idea to do something... And I want to be positive and pumped... but the execution....

The APL is wasting money and if anything the club loses an opportunity to make money and engage with the lion's share of its community and fans. Has to be odds on to be a flop when it comes to turn out. How many CCM fans will travel down through peak hour on a Friday night before travelling back down the next day? Hopefully there's some. But I don't know any. They may get the City fans who are already making the trip early and be in Sydney already I guess. Failure before it even begins.

As if you wouldn't have the fans grand final party, where the respective teams and fans live. Stage one in Melbourne and one up here and do it on the Thursday night where it can be enjoyed, fully leveraged and not be a potential disruption to boot.

Big Al

Great idea to do something... And I want to be positive and pumped... but the execution....

The APL is wasting money and if anything the club loses an opportunity to make money and engage with the lion's share of its community and fans. Has to be odds on to be a flop when it comes to turn out. How many CCM fans will travel down through peak hour on a Friday night before travelling back down the next day? Hopefully there's some. But I don't know any. They may get the City fans who are already making the trip early and be in Sydney already I guess. Failure before it even begins.

As if you wouldn't have the fans grand final party, where the respective teams and fans live. Stage one in Melbourne and one up here and do it on the Thursday night where it can be enjoyed, fully leveraged and not be a potential disruption to boot.
The idiots could have even tied it in with Vivid and engaged the casual world cup watcher and their families and let them know the game was on but they chose the furthest place in Sydney CBD area away possible. It’s total incompetence

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred