• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final ticket info & password sharing thread.

Michael

That would be great, but unfortunately a combination of everybody being rugged up on a winters night and the "non-regulars" who maybe don't have club merchandise, will probably greatly reduce the amount of yellow on display.
Fair point
Brings me to my next question… anyone know if the club will be reStocking this seasons jersey before the GF? Been the hardest jersey to ever buy in an XL

turbo

Hugely unlikely with the change of kit supplier coming up. Existing supplier have apparently been somewhat difficult to deal with.
Is the paladin deal up already? I thought they’ve made some nice kits for the nix but they’ve really missed some sales by not making the kits more readily available. Wanted to get a kids size in the main strip but couldn’t find one for ages.

MrCelery

Bought my YA standing bay ticket, but my confirmation email said:
1) the actual ticket will be issued later.

and,

2) your PDF ticket is attached to the email

There was no ticket attached.

Should I be worried?

priorpeter

Bought my YA standing bay ticket, but my confirmation email said:
1) the actual ticket will be issued later.

and,

2) your PDF ticket is attached to the email

There was no ticket attached.

Should I be worried?
Nah, no stress. Tickets will be emailed out closer to the event.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami