• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Tifo

Archie

Howdy.

After everything all debts have been settled, this includes a reimbursement to an extremely generous donation which I couldn't, in good conscience take in whole.
We have $90 left over to donate to charity or put towards something or someone that may need a little bit of help.

Regarding left over items, we have 63ish flags in my shed, a retainment of 60% from the final.
As feared quite a few of these are extremely mouldy, they've all been washed and treated to stop the growth. But does anyone have any experience with removing it from fabric, dry cleaner maybe?

I have the five large CCMFC banners, these are in good enough condition to be used again. Maybe the first home game back. We may have a chance at seeing it this time.
I wouldn’t say I’m in the Yellow Army group but I am passionate and sit (or should I say stand) in Bay 16 and want the best out of the active support. Here’s a question though, I noticed for the first time in a while we had a YA banner at the front of the bays in the ADL and MCY finals matches and I was wondering out of pure curiosity, is it a fan or the club that owns it and will it be put on display for our home games next season? Thanks.

priorpeter

I wouldn’t say I’m in the Yellow Army group but I am passionate and sit (or should I say stand) in Bay 16 and want the best out of the active support. Here’s a question though, I noticed for the first time in a while we had a YA banner at the front of the bays in the ADL and MCY finals matches and I was wondering out of pure curiosity, is it a fan or the club that owns it and will it be put on display for our home games next season? Thanks.
Oh the dramas we went through to display that fence banner at the GF! ?
It belongs to the Yellow Army, and yes it will be front and centre of Bay 16 next season ?

Archie

Howdy.

After everything all debts have been settled, this includes a reimbursement to an extremely generous donation which I couldn't, in good conscience take in whole.
We have $90 left over to donate to charity or put towards something or someone that may need a little bit of help.

Regarding left over items, we have 63ish flags in my shed, a retainment of 60% from the final.
As feared quite a few of these are extremely mouldy, they've all been washed and treated to stop the growth. But does anyone have any experience with removing it from fabric, dry cleaner maybe?

I have the five large CCMFC banners, these are in good enough condition to be used again. Maybe the first home game back. We may have a chance at seeing it this time.
any chance this'll go ahead?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred