• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grant gooooooooone

bjw

bjw
Chelsea fired their manager Avram (sp) Grant....
I dunno whyy they fired him.. second in the premier league, champions league finalists- and yet Raffa continues to coach liverpool.
who are your tips to take the job?

serious14

Perhaps they belong to the Real Madrid school of thought....... no trophies after one season, you're gone??  Or even if you win two in the one season, you're still gone??

Tough gig.

RADINHO

brennan said:
Chelsea fired their manager Avram (sp) Grant....
I dunno whyy they fired him.. second in the premier league, champions league finalists- and yet Raffa continues to coach liverpool.
who are your tips to take the job?

Frank Rijkaard

Andy

Hopefully Roberto Mancini IMO.

I have a feeling the decision was made long before we finished runners-up in the EPL and Champion's League.

Arabmariner

Andy said:

I have a feeling the decision was made long before we finished runners-up in the EPL and Champion's League.
They were way behind in the EPL when he took over.......12 pts behind I think.

Also wasn,t it around the time when they made a slow start to the champions league?

He was hard done by but if he,s lost the dressing room he had no chance whatever his results were.

I wouldn,t rule out Hiddink or Advocaat for this job.

Andy

Arabmariner said:
Andy said:

Also wasn,t it around the time when they made a slow start to the champions league?

He was hard done by but if he,s lost the dressing room he had no chance whatever his results were.

You need to have the dressing room first, to lose it ;)

Arabmariner

Andy said:
Arabmariner said:
Andy said:

You need to have the dressing room first, to lose it ;)
Thats right.He was set up for the fall whatever his results.

I think there,s a few shit stirrers in that dressing room.........and Dogbaths the leader!

fish

I felt for him then realised I hate Chelsea so I really didnt dwell on it to much.

Rijkaard or Hiddink for mine

FFC Mariner

Sven has to be nailed on favourite to take the job on a long contract that Roman will break (and have to pay him out) after 2 seasons.

With Kenyon advising Roman, expect the farce to continue.

Its like Con with real $$ isnt it

marinersman

The coach merry go round is a joke.

The guy was within one game of the Premiership and one kick from the Champions League and he gets sacked.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred