• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

guides to make paramount's shit app work

true believer

using chrome .
based on unhinged rants and being sent to the corner by mrs tb.
feel free to throw rocks

on slowly entering the "a league men screen"

hitting "watching now" highlighted in blue . will get you mctappin v roar R1

slide the cursor down to "live schedule" then press enter (do it slow)

once you have the games menu .you need a red dot in the top right corner to access game .

if the red dot is not there .leave by hitting the "<-" button " DO NOT HIT THE BUTTON THAT LOOKS LIKE A HOUSE .

once back to the apps menu .disconnect chrome for 30 seconds .reconnect and wait 30 seconds

then slowly go back to paramount . and try again using the above steps

when ever you finish a game. leave the "a league" screen with the back "<-" button

i hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: adz

FFC Mariner

I have 2 set ups.
Dedicated app on a Samsung smart TV
Works perfectly
Dedicated app on Amazon 4k fitestick (there is no app for Hisense)
Works perfectly
I suspect a lot depends on the internet connection (could be wrong)
Also works perfectly for other shows.

true believer

I have 2 set ups.
Dedicated app on a Samsung smart TV
Works perfectly
Dedicated app on Amazon 4k fitestick (there is no app for Hisense)
Works perfectly
I suspect a lot depends on the internet connection (could be wrong)
Also works perfectly for other shows.
i have an optus box which is virtually bullet proof, besides chrome

scottmac

Suspended
Have TV app on both Sony TV and a cheap Google based TCL TV. Both work perfectly however if I just turn it off after watching, the next time I go to the app I need to back out of it so that I see the paramount logo on start up so that it works properly. Otherwise it will let me browse the app but won't play any of the games, be it live or replay.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
ours is going thru a Telstra T-box and a Ipad , never had a issue

adz

Staff member
This is mainly about getting the game to even start, @true believer? I always have trouble. Finding the damn aleage bit in the first place as it's hidden. Then when you get ALeague and hit watch, some random replay comes on. Why isn't it shown in a prominent location and the first thing should be whatever is live right now?? Once I find it and get it playing it's ok. Until near the end when the bars at the ground shut and it asks me if I'm still watching. YES. YES I AM.

JoyfulPenguin

This is mainly about getting the game to even start, @true believer? I always have trouble. Finding the damn aleage bit in the first place as it's hidden. Then when you get ALeague and hit watch, some random replay comes on. Why isn't it shown in a prominent location and the first thing should be whatever is live right now?? Once I find it and get it playing it's ok. Until near the end when the bars at the ground shut and it asks me if I'm still watching. YES. YES I AM.
Yeah it's ridiculous, I even have it on the "My List" thing and they keep even moving that every week!

Surely for anything defined or categorised under "sport" the still watching setting can be turned off?

Reactions: adz

ConsKrypt

If on PC, I use the web browser called OperaGX (Based off chromium - what Chrome is built on too) and it always works for me.

If on my TV (Android TV) I use the android app and that also always seems to work perfectly.

If on my phone (also android) I use the android app and again always seems to work perfectly.

My biggest gripe with the whole service though is the lack of rewind feature and the time it takes for a match replay to become available so I can then scan through to see things I want to take a closer look at...
Cannot even screen capture the live streams so I can rewatch it because they have "protections" in place (to obviously stop re-streaming - which I understand. It's just annoying) been nearly 2 seasons and this feature they claimed to have been working on still isn't available for the masses (apparently it can on Apple devices though)

FFC Mariner

If on PC, I use the web browser called OperaGX (Based off chromium - what Chrome is built on too) and it always works for me.

If on my TV (Android TV) I use the android app and that also always seems to work perfectly.

If on my phone (also android) I use the android app and again always seems to work perfectly.

My biggest gripe with the whole service though is the lack of rewind feature and the time it takes for a match replay to become available so I can then scan through to see things I want to take a closer look at...
Cannot even screen capture the live streams so I can rewatch it because they have "protections" in place (to obviously stop re-streaming - which I understand. It's just annoying) been nearly 2 seasons and this feature they claimed to have been working on still isn't available for the masses (apparently it can on Apple devices though)
If you "travel" to another country, you can watch on crystal clear youtube WITH rewind (bloke on Reddit said he thought that was an expensive option - oh dear)

Opera browser has a free built in VPN too (or used to)

Ozhammer

Anyone else finding the stream of the MVC v NIX intermittent? Ours keeps dropping out and then when it comes back, the picture quality is shite, meaning we have to repeatedly have to come out of the app and go back in. :mad:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami