• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Harry Kewell's Diary.....

Bear

:-\ Found this on football365.com, all I can say is, hmmm...............

The Secret Flamin` Diary Of Harry K

Monday

Champions League is just around the corner, so I woke up with that strange tingling feeling in my bones. At first I thought it was the gout coming back, so I went to see the Doc. He's a great mate. Doc gave me a funny look and said I was a hypo-flamin'-chondriac.

I didn't flamin' know what one of them was, so texted my great mate Warney. He texted me back asking what kind of underwear I was wearing. Strewth! He's back on the old VB's again!

Tuesday

Security man stopped me getting into Anfield today - said he had no flamin' idea who I was! Luckily he's a big Emmerdale fan so I mentioned my sheila Sheree. I reckon he's just havin' a laugh with the flamin' Aussie! He's a great mate really.

Anyhow, I found Stevie G and told him I was worried about having all my gear nicked when I go to Moscow. He just laughed and said that it wouldn't be a problem. He's a great bloke. Small forehead though.

My flamin' ear ached a bit, so went back to see the Doc. Couldn't find him. I could have flamin' swore I heard him when I knocked on the door. Bludger!

Wednesday

Dumped me Midnight Oil 'Beds are Burning' original 7 inch with my great mate Tim Cahill for safekeeping for when I go to flamin' Russia. After all, it's not as if he's going anywhere soon! He didn't seem too stoked when I told him that and reminded me where his brother lived now via the medium of mime. Great bloke though.

Went to see the boss. Walked into the office and he also asked who I flamin' was. Must have been planning this with the security guard! Flamin' mongrels!

Asked him if he needed my passport photo for the visa for Russia as everyone else has had to hand them over. He said that he already had everything he needed. What a great bloke!

My tummy felt a bit weird - last time I eat croc's feet for brekkie - so went to find the Doc. He told me that he would flamin' kill me if he ever saw me again.

That's what so flamin' great about Liverpool: The banter.

Thursday

My great mate Andy Vorinin came to see me today. He asked me how I managed to give it 110% in every one of the seven minutes I've played this season.

I told him I got my flamin' inspiration from John Farnham. "We're not gonna sit silence, we're not gonna live in fear," I yelled at him.

He just gave me one of those weird looks. Great mate though. And looks a bit like some rough old Sheila I copped off with a few years back in Woollagong.

My toenail hurt a bit so went looking for the Doc. Found him the dunny crying like a big Sheila. Strewth!

Friday

Flamin' firemen at the club today. My great mate Jamie Carragher got his hand stuck in the photo machine. Again. There for four flamin' hours before they could get it out, the great galah.

I told him that the boss said he didn't need my flamin' photo. He said he thought that might be the case. Strewth, who could ask for a better bunch of mates!

Bear

Thats why I said this at this start "Found this on football365.com, all I can say is, hmmm..............." Its supposed to be a funny pisstake. I fail to see the humour

hasbeen

Harry did the dirty on my beloved LUFC and was cursed from that moment on ... and don't think you can come crawling back either cos now you're shite.

fedelta

Bearinator said:
He just gave me one of those weird looks. Great mate though. And looks a bit like some rough old Sheila I copped off with a few years back in Woollagong.

Haha the whole thing is funny but lame at the same time.

marinersman

hasbeen said:
Harry did the dirty on my beloved LUFC and was cursed from that moment on ... and don't think you can come crawling back either cos now you're shite.

Err,actually, I think it's LUFC that is shite. Don't blame H for leaving or any other player. They were sold off because they were broke, remember?

You should be grateful the club still exists. Vent your anger towards the irresponsible spending of Ridsdale and O'Leary.

hasbeen

I think Harry's still gota chance of playing Premier League ... Hull City are a chance in the playoffs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred