• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Heath Ledger Dead

Bear

f**ked up. Im sitting here watching The Patriot, and its making me sad

Agree 100% with Serious, Winehouse must die

Disagree 100% with Marinermick, I loved A Knights Tale, its f**king funny

M4L

Andy said:
M4L said:
Andy said:
Is it too soon for jokes?? I don't care I'm putting them in here:

Autopsy results are in, apparently Ledger died of alcoholic-poisoning.

Turned out he had too many Cock-Sucking Cowboys.

He also had a terrible drug problem.

He had some crack whilst making Brokeback Mountain and was hopelessly addicted.

Didnt take long im waiting for the pictures of the hoff standing outside his apartment.... We live in a cruel world

So you want some more...

Heath Ledger has died from a drug overdose.

He became addicted to crack whilst filming Brokeback Mountain

What do Jake Gylennhal's cherry and a bottle of Paxil have in common?

They both got popped by Heath Ledger.

'Will these sleeping tablets work, doc' said Heath Ledger.
'Yep son,' said the doc,' you'll be dead to the world in no time.'

What do you mean about the Hoff thing?

This
NO_Hoff.jpg

user756_1147835726.JPG

Hoff_Schappelle.jpg

Andy

That last one's pretty funny!

There would probably already be a picture with Hoff in front of Heath's apartment.

~Floss~

dru said:
marinermick said:
thegreenpea said:
Yeah it seems pretty out of the blue. He was brilliant in A Night's Tale.
RIP Heath ;_;

haha - one of the crappest movies ever

love the scene in two hands at the end when one of the gangsters is wearing a newcastle breakers t-shirt - priceless

Did he make anything decent since two hands?  ???

I was more upset when Sir Edmund Hillary died to be honest

Agree about 2 hands... straight to Hollywood after that, and into typical Hollywood junk like "Ten things..." or whatever.

2 Hands is a timeless Aussie classic; world class directing and launched the careers of Heath and Rose Byrne.

Brokeback Mountain was a brave role to take on, but I don't think any of his Hollywood stuff has the heart of 2Hands.

~Floss~

marinermick said:
love the scene in two hands at the end when one of the gangsters is wearing a newcastle breakers t-shirt - priceless

Classic. I always noticed that too.

The "gangster" is Wally. It's when Pando (Bryan Brown) and Acco are playing chess, and he says "Pando, your queen's in all sorts of s**t", to which Acco replies with the classic line "Shut your f**kin' mouff, Wally".

Then the weird street-kid comes in to a great version of "These Days" by Powderfinger (better than the album version) - filmed in the stairway at Porky's (i think) in the Cross - and... well, just in case that's enough to make someone go see it for the first time, i won't spoil it.

dibo

~Floss~ said:
a great version of "These Days" by Powderfinger (better than the album version)

werd muthafarka. excellent version, great ending to the movie too.

around 1999 sports tonight used to do a really nice video montage to that version of the song, all i can remember of it though was shots through a forest of cadel evans scooting through singletrack (back when he was a mountain biker for volvo cannondale)...

some more jokes:

He was apparently scheduled to have a massage in his apartment this afternoon. Guess he didnt get the happy ending.

Q: whats black and white and hungry?
A: heath ledgers cat

Words last overheard in Heath Ledgers apartment? lets massage some life into those stiff legs

dibo

Alicia said:
Alright people, I think it's too soon for jokes, if ever.

really? he was a celebrity. he died. plenty of other celebrities are mocked whether they're dead or alive and i don't feel heath should be treated any differently.

i can tell you that i'd rather people have a good natured laugh when i drop off the twig (in 60 years or so preferably) than be sad and mopey about it.

Alicia

dibo said:
Alicia said:
Alright people, I think it's too soon for jokes, if ever.

really? he was a celebrity. he died. plenty of other celebrities are mocked whether they're dead or alive and i don't feel heath should be treated any differently.

i can tell you that i'd rather people have a good natured laugh when i drop off the twig (in 60 years or so preferably) than be sad and mopey about it.

Okay, so maybe the if ever comment was going a bit too far.

I'm no prude, but I do think its a bit too soon.  I too enjoy a good natured laugh, but I think we should wait at least a week, not 36 to 48 hours.

pompom

i must admit at first i was shocked about the jokes  :naughty:
but then the heff photo's did make me laugh
yeah its sad but dibo said
he was a celeb and many die and still get mocked.

people deal with death differently
maybe they feel like making jokes to hide how sad they are ;D ;)

marconigirl

~Floss~ said:
marinermick said:

Classic. I always noticed that too.

The "gangster" is Wally. It's when Pando (Bryan Brown) and Acco are playing chess, and he says "Pando, your queen's in all sorts of s**t", to which Acco replies with the classic line "Shut your f**kin' mouff, Wally".

Then the weird street-kid comes in to a great version of "These Days" by Powderfinger (better than the album version) - filmed in the stairway at Porky's (i think) in the Cross - and... well, just in case that's enough to make someone go see it for the first time, i won't spoil it.

I had to watch this bit twice as I didn't see the shirt the first time..It was an interesting movie.. very Australian, but I didn't think it was as bad as you guys were making it out to be... (but then again, I like most movies... ):p

btw- was that street kid a boy or girl? I got confused... lol

Sacko

Bearinator said:
f**ked up. Im sitting here watching The Patriot, and its making me sad

Agree 100% with Serious, Winehouse must die

Disagree 100% with Marinermick, I loved A Knights Tale, its f**king funny

Knights tale is a fun movie with a great sound track - go Robbie!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred