• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Heff has a broken leg

Tobs

Just heard that Heff's injury has turned out to be a broken leg. He won't be making it back to the wedding tonight.

Great work with the whistle Breeze.

Omni

Heff's injury is a broken leg, it's his tibia (i think i've got my anatomy right), I think it was his left leg but to be honest it's all a blur. He says he heard it snap and that he was kicked.

Blackadder

I know accidents happen, but to get a broken leg out of it...hmmmm
Best wishes to the Heff, for a full recovery however long it takes.
:'(

Blackadder

Jimmydinho said:
Wheresdadspants? said:
Yellow card for a broken leg. Worst ref ever.

what did mrdja get for on durante?

Tongue in cheek, should have been a congratulations
Seriously accidents happen, just hope it was a case of Heff being unlucky and not something more.

FFC Mariner

Dont think it was an accident - studs up tackle that the ref missed.

Wonder if the FFA will have the balls to act...............actually I think I know the answer to that question already

Omni

Nope, I'm pretty sure the player responsible was yellow carded so they won't.

Yea: Talay 90'

Ted

I lost count of the studs up tackles, not to mention hand balls, that were let go by SFC. Danny DID try to avoid the ball and gets red carded without a blink of an eye....

FFC Mariner

Will he get a medal based on the number of games he has played so far like they do overseas???

After seeing the effort that the boys put in tonight (except 1) and their spirit, I am now absolutely convinced we will win it.

As for the football we played in the 1st 20 mins = sublime

Andy

Greenpoleffc said:
Will he get a medal based on the number of games he has played so far like they do overseas???

After seeing the effort that the boys put in tonight (except 1) and their spirit, I am now absolutely convinced we will win it.

As for the football we played in the 1st 20 mins = sublime

I think he would he have enough, if such a rule existed.

I remember seeing Mrdja get a medal when we lost the GF to Sydney in V1.

georgemladenov

What devastating news for a player who was beginning to hit top form before our WC Qualifiers, and the night he was meant to be best man for his brothers' wedding. Here's hoping for a quick recovery!

The entire squad deserved the standing ovation the crowd offered at the final whistle, especially Heff.

M4L

Sickening news to hear about Heff, hope for a speedy recovery..... He was starting to look like the Heff of Version 1, owning that left flank, running at pace and taking the oppostion on....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred