• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Grand Final - how to get early access member tickets!

MrCelery

only caveat would be if it was for some fantastic charitable cause or no room for players families in the boxes or some such.
My guess is that seat sales for GFs are simply a matter of APL priorities. Everyone else can 'suck eggs'.

APLs first priorities surely are to APL dignitaries, FA dignitaries, State Federation dignitaries, sponsors, media, politicians, owners of other clubs, player/family allocations, etc. That is a lot of people. And they will aways get the prime location seats.

Everyone else joins the queue much further back, including loyal Club season ticket holders and other members. Even special needs cases (apart from disabled) would not be considered.

The only concession for members would be a generous free-for-all special window, as has happened.

Simply put, when logistics are considered, seat retention is just not practical. It certainly sucks for regular club seat holders and I can understand why they would feel de-valued by the process after years of loyalty.

I am reminded that in 1980 I was lucky to be given two free tickets to the FA Cup Final as a 'dignitary' of a soccer federation. Craig Johnston, then playing for Middleborough, was my guest. We went to school together. Just shows how far-reaching ticket allocations can go for finals!

Wedgie

Yeah looks sold out to me, can't even get 1 ticket in best seats option. Will probably be a very small amount available between now and Saturay if people's credit cards reject payments.

Stuartmcateer

Yeah looks sold out to me, can't even get 1 ticket in best seats option. Will probably be a very small amount available between now and Saturay if people's credit cards reject payments.
Also will be people with tix in cart but yet to finalise as they are trying to get a cheaper/better seat

Coastalraider

In yesterdays game of roulette I found many bays with xxx tickets available, but either were in someone’s basket or weren’t linked for the number I was after - randomly retrying different bays etc ended up working with no rhyme or reason, but we ended up getting everything we needed - ended up using multiple codes for multiple families as not all could log in at 9. Was a whirlwind, 5 families spread across 5 different bays in 3 zones, but everyone got a seat. Bring in the biggest game in CCS history!!

Stuartmcateer

My gut feel says with the way people live these days that they couldn't block postcode-based purchases. Plenty of CCM members living in Melbourne, coming up Saturday for example - couldn't prevent them buying tickets.
And you just change your address on the system to a local one.

Members would have a code though that could override the postcode if they were out of area.

adz

Staff member
I went in "incognito" mode and it still blocked ticket selection - I doubt they have any sort of geo blocking as it's just not reliable enough

adz

Staff member
I think the ticket map is a little Mcf**ked, it randomly shows bays available and not available. If you go into order history and see your tickets there, click View Venue Map, you can see your seats and hover over the other ones. Our bay says all sold except a handful of seats in the back row which say "unavailable" - potentially they are in someones basket?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred