• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home grand final?

Michael

I don't think the APL will do it. Cheap stunt to try and grease the fans after last year.
It would turn every one even more off them (if possible) if we win the rights and then they turn around and say “nah it’s in Sydney again lol”

They’re probably hoping Sydney and victory win through so they get a big blue in melb, but the likely scenario is us and the nix, so gossie makes more sense for that kind of crowd. It’ll be an instant sell out. And a f**king HUGE occasion for the coast.

Stuartmcateer

It would turn every one even more off them (if possible) if we win the rights and then they turn around and say “nah it’s in Sydney again lol”

They’re probably hoping Sydney and victory win through so they get a big blue in melb, but the likely scenario is us and the nix, so gossie makes more sense for that kind of crowd. It’ll be an instant sell out. And a f**king HUGE occasion for the coast.
I'm expecting that they will have conducted a "risk assessment" while at the game on the Saturday and by Sunday it will be "in the interest of safety" to move it to a "more suitable" venue

Unless the nix win. Then we will probably get it because the APL fan accommodation and flights deals will be extortion.

pjennings

I don't remember eating at Commbank last year. I was there for the game. Same this time. Could be ugly getting home though after pre-loading before and celebrating/ or God forbid not celebrating after the game.

Stuartmcateer

It's a full stadium, they want a full stadium, there's no conspiracy theory, it's smart it sell the sports centre piece as full besides the APL can charge more on an expected sellout
Victory would bring enough to sell out Sydney if they win. They aren't the plastic teams from Melbourne.

Huddo

The APL would have to gamble on 10 thousand + travelling supporters.i don't think they'd get 10 thousand going interstate (might, but I doubt it).

Meerkat

Can you imagine the food and drink outlets at a home GF sellout? Best eat and drink before you get in the ground.
I am tired and read that as.. “BEST eat and drink before you get to the grounds”… I was like, “what the hell is he talking about? Who are we bringing in?”
😂🙈

turbo

I'm expecting that they will have conducted a "risk assessment" while at the game on the Saturday and by Sunday it will be "in the interest of safety" to move it to a "more suitable" venue

Unless the nix win. Then we will probably get it because the APL fan accommodation and flights deals will be extortion.
They can’t backflip after specifically saying it now. That would be beyond even APL levels of dumb

Ozhammer

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred