• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

In the ring with Bear and Kareem

Winner?

• Bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kareem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fedelta

RECKY said:
Taylor...

it appears that if El Kareemo was (allegedly) any more perfect, he'd dislocate his shoulder patting himself on the back  :piralaugh:

That's not possible. He's invincible.

Kareem

taylor said:
Kareem said:
5) Man Utd reserve GK (Kusacazk???)- you annoy me. in your defence every reserve keeper annoys me when celebrating winning trophy...did u even play once? (i know he did in EPL but wat bout CL?)

Do you even read the rubbish you post?
Kuszczak has been in the squad for the whole season and his team wins the Champions League..so he's not entitled to celebrate?
If only everyone was as perfect as you El Kareemo.
i didnt say he coudlnt celebrate- just the manner some of them do so...

keensy said:
Kareem said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:
5) Man Utd reserve GK (Kusacazk???)- you annoy me. in your defence every reserve keeper annoys me when celebrating winning trophy...did u even play once? (i know he did in EPL but wat bout CL?)
Do you celebrate when the mariners win something or any other side you support wins something???
Im sure you do despite not playing any games ;) ;) ;)
its different between supporter and minimal squad member
i was happy for man utd fans...they can jump around all they want just- reserves GK's annoy me sometimes. He was celebrating like he saved penalty or he scored winning goal IMO
it just annoys me
what? so someone who spends hours and hours training his ass off with the same blokes everyday should not join in the celebrations because he didnt play? You are a deadset parrot
see above
you are deadset stupid if you cant comprehend what I am saying.
I was personally flustered by the manner he was celebrating in! You couldnt tell which one was the actual keeper. I prefer the ones that are happy- but dont go crazy (Van der Sar had every right to go crazy). But dont worry he aint the worst- I have memories of a reserve Brazil keeper going crazy (but cant remember wat tournament seeing as they win so many :p)

priorpeter

Kareem said:
taylor said:
Kareem said:

Do you even read the rubbish you post?
Kuszczak has been in the squad for the whole season and his team wins the Champions League..so he's not entitled to celebrate?
If only everyone was as perfect as you El Kareemo.
i didnt say he coudlnt celebrate- just the manner some of them do so...

keensy said:
Kareem said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:
Do you celebrate when the mariners win something or any other side you support wins something???
Im sure you do despite not playing any games ;) ;) ;)
its different between supporter and minimal squad member
i was happy for man utd fans...they can jump around all they want just- reserves GK's annoy me sometimes. He was celebrating like he saved penalty or he scored winning goal IMO
it just annoys me
what? so someone who spends hours and hours training his ass off with the same blokes everyday should not join in the celebrations because he didnt play? You are a deadset parrot
see above
you are a deadset stupid if you cant comprehend what I am saying.
I was personally flustered by the manner he was celebrating in! You couldnt tell which one was the actual keeper. I prefer the ones that are happy- but dont go crazy (Van der Sar had every right to go crazy). But dont worry he aint the worst- I have memories of a reserve Brazil keeper going crazy (but cant remember wat tournament seeing as they win so many :p)

I swear to god, you don't even think before you post. He is entitled to celebrate however the hell he wants - whether it be a simple smile and wave to the fans, or dance around like fkn crazy! ffs..

Kareem

Keensy + Priopeter- fine- difference of opinion. We are all entitled to that...I personally wouldnt be jumping up and down in a crazy manner if I was reserve keeper but thats me.
Bearinator- You are a loser. Honestly  stupid idiot! everyone is entitled to their opinion but u a little coward that honestly should use what God gave him- his brain! You are a dropkick- go get stuffed!
I didnt know whether he played
Kareem said:
heck he contributed then
but i did ask whether he played so there. My overall feelin towards reserrve GK's was what I was talking about
+ reserve GK's right sto not play is what everyone else was talking about (sayin they were training etc.)
So to Serious14 get stuffed! That wasnt the issue!

Paolo

Kareem said:
Bearinator- You are a loser. Honestly  stupid idiot! everyone is entitled to their opinion but u a little coward that honestly should use what God gave him- his brain! You are a dropkick- go get stuffed!
This shall get interesting

kevrenor

Kareem said:
Keensy + Priopeter- fine- difference of opinion. We are all entitled to that...I personally wouldnt be jumping up and down in a crazy manner if I was reserve keeper but thats me.
I didnt know whether he played
Kareem said:
heck he contributed then
but i did ask whether he played so there. My overall feelin towards reserrve GK's was what I was talking about
+ reserve GK's right sto not play is what everyone else was talking about (sayin they were training etc.)
So to Serious14 get stuffed! That wasnt the issue!
Scene: cyberspace - fire burning in the grate, nibbles on the table - Mods meeting
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Popcorn all round ... break out the spirits we are in for long evening

Paolo

retarded.jpg
Yes im included as i argue

priorpeter

Kareem, maybe you should simply think before you post. If you didn't even know that he had played in the ECL, then why say anything about his celebrations! For all you knew he could have played every game up until the semis! So stop trying to insult people who clearly have far more intellect than you ever will, and toddle off now :)

Bear

keensy said:
Kareem said:

Na keensy, iv seen the bloke, i pitty him now. We might have to teach Omni how to kick some ass, cos he is the only person I know that comes even close to being in the same weight division ;D

Let him have his little "youz can all go get a life" and "go get stuffed" moments, sooner or later, he will learn the hard way, off someone, exactly when to shut the f**k up

loyalist

kuszczak >> kareem
tomasz is a f**king brilliant keeper
given the chance he will be number 1 keeper at united for years to come

kareem fyi he played 5 times in the champions league for united this season

Kareem

Sym said:
I missed the final was in a car crash only got out of hospital at 11am
you ok?
priorpeter said:
Kareem, maybe you should simply think before you post. If you didn't even know that he had played in the ECL, then why say anything about his celebrations! For all you knew he could have played every game up until the semis! So stop trying to insult people who clearly have far more intellect than you ever will, and toddle off now :)
lol
bullcrap these guys have more intellect than me
as if- they dont have 2 brain cells to put together
honestly some of the people here are bogans-  see Bear (he could use some intellect every once and a while)
I asked whether he had played at all first...and like i said (if people on here had enough intellect they would be able to read it and comprehend it) I was a 'baggin out' on reserve GK's in general
keensey and other person argued on a reserve GK's right to celebrate based on training etc. thats where our argument stemmed on.
Keensey still thinks reserve GK's can celebrate as much as they want to if they dont play at all...which is his opinion.
Bearinator said:
keensy said:
Kareem said:

Let him have his little "youz can all go get a life"
I actually know how to speak- (you must envy people who actually know stuff in life unlike you).
Who is stupid enough to say youz or you's? I guess maybe you but dont assume i share the same lack of intelligence as you!

Kareem

centralcoastyouth said:
kuszczak >> kareem
tomasz is a f**king brilliant keeper
given the chance he will be number 1 keeper at united for years to come

kareem fyi he played 5 times in the champions league for united this season
hmmm
ofcourse he is better than me
waste of a post IMO
Man Utd u14s team are better than me :p (but seriouslt they are lol)(but probs better than most if not every1 here)
Foster is better- so ner!

Bear

Kareem said:
I actually know how to speak- (you must envy people who actually know stuff in life unlike you).
Who is stupid enough to say youz or you's? I guess maybe you but dont assume i share the same lack of intelligence as you!

Are you seriously that stupid that you cant see when people are taking the piss out of you?
Your a moron

Kareem

Bearinator said:
Kareem said:

Your a moron
what because I am smarter than you?
You are worse than a moron...you are a loser that has nothing better to do with their time to bully people on forums- honestly why are you alive?
You think your bagging out of me makes you big. It makes you nothing but a little pathetic wimp.
And guess what I am not scared of such a coward. Others may think big of you but i think u have got nothing! And i shouldnt be expected to stand down and let you bully me!
Loser

Bear

Kareem said:
Bearinator said:
Kareem said:

Your a moron
You are worse than a moron...you are a loser that has nothing better to do with their time to bully people on forums- honestly why are you alive?
You think your bagging out of me makes you big. It makes you nothing but a little pathetic wimp.
And guess what I am not scared of such a coward. Others may think big of you but i think u have got nothing! And i shouldnt be expected to stand down and let you bully me!
Loser

No, I think you should just f**k off, like, oh oh, half the people on here have told you.

Kareem

Bearinator said:
Kareem said:
Bearinator said:
Kareem said:

Your a moron
Loser

No, I think you should just f**k off, like, oh oh, half the people on here have told you.
go and get a life
i have respect for you as long as you use your foul mouth...you are a despicable human being and I hope u get your just desserts!
Honestly you have made 20+ posts that are derogatory towards me
I think you should leave the forums! You are the one thats being rude and disgusting!  I'm the stupid idiot that carefully waits for chances to slag someone...honestly u are a twat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred