• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Is it fate?

Costar

Don't know what to think about this.  I was giving FIFA 08 a thrasing this morning on the PS2, playing as the mighty yellow and blue.  Came up against Wellington and absolutely smashed them 10-2.  Sasho bagged 4 of them.

Wouldn't it be great to think it was a good omen?  But I'm just a bit worried about reading too much into it.  Especially seeing as Sash actually managed to put the ball in the net  :piralaugh:

Come on all you Coasties start firing up :eek:verhead: :pirashoot:

B

bakery5

mate, if the mariners win 10-2 i will run down manns street naked

fedelta

Hahaha 10-2.. nice work. Are you a freak or was it on amateur?
Anyway somehow i don't think that will happen but we can always hope it does!  :pirashoot:

rosko

Sasho HAS to start putting some of them away soon hasn't he... He was looking good with Mrdja up front.. Now would be a good time for the same to click with Aloisi... I'd be happy with 4 from him... What were you doing leaking 2 though... Did you sub Vuko at the end of the match...  :vhappy:

Mariner Girl

bakery5 said:
mate, if the mariners win 10-2 i will run down manns street naked

I know the Sea FM promo says "SHOW US YA MARINERS",  but perhaps not  :eek: :headbounce:

In the meantime - I'm off to the Gold Coast for that 50th, then if I'm still functioning when I get home, will come up on Sunday Arvo - if we are still in the hunt for top spot.  :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
ya never know CoStar you might be psycho...shit sorry...psychic.. and only dreamed that you were playing a game.....but did ya have to tell everyone the result, now Bakery is gonna drop his duds in public if you will....GEEZ

beccstar

Even though 10-2 would be awesome! I did have two dreams on consecutive nights about walking away from CC stadium with a 3 nil win under our belt.. no joke! and i even put money on 3 nil on sports tab! thats how real it felt!!  :vhappy: now that would be great..  :thumbup:

adz

Staff member
beccstar said:
Even though 10-2 would be awesome! I did have two dreams on consecutive nights about walking away from CC stadium with a 3 nil win under our belt.. no joke! and i even put money on 3 nil on sports tab! thats how real it felt!!  :vhappy: now that would be great..  :thumbup:

sounds like a good enough reason to have a little punt on 3-0 ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred