• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jokes

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
a chiinese lady went to the bank and cashed 350 chinese yuan for aussie dollars, she got back $200....the next week she went back to the bank and cashed in another 350 yuan , this time she only got $165 aussie dollars back.

She enquired to the teller as to why this happened, fluctuation was his reply.

she looked at him and said well fluc u white guys too..

dibo

A duck waddles into a bar and hops on a stool. The bartender, irritated, says, "What'll you have?"

The duck says, "Got any pickles?"

The bartender spits and says "We don't have pickles here, We serve drinks. Now get out!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar, hops on a stool, looks the bartender in the eye and asks, "Got any pickles?"

The bartender, irritated, says, "I told you yesterday we don't serve pickles here, we serve drinks, now GET OUT!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next days the same duck waddles into the same bar and hops on a stool, looks at the bartender, and asks: "Got any pickles?"

The bartender, infuriated, POUNDS his fist on the bar and yells at the duck. "I told you two times we don't serve pickles here, we serve drinks! If you ask me ONE MORE TIME, I'm going to nail your beak to the bar! NOW GET OUT!"

With that the duck shrugged, hopped off the stool, and waddled out.

The next day, the same duck waddled into the same bar, hopped on a stool, looked the bartender in the eye and asked: "Got any nails?"

The bartender, puzzled, said "No."

The duck then looked him square in the eye and said, "Got any pickles?"

dibo

A man is shipwrecked on a desert island. Luckily the island has fresh water, fruit trees and an abundance of fish, so he is confident that he will survive until he is rescued.

Weeks pass, however, and there is no sign of any rescue.

One day he is looking forlornly out to sea when he notices a speck on the horizon.

As it comes closer he sees that it is a person in a lifeboat.

As it approaches the shore he sees to his amazement that the person is Claudia Schiffer! He runs to help her out of the boat.

"Oh thank God I found this island!", she cries. "I was afraid that I would die on that lifeboat. I am the sole survivor of a shipwreck."

The man calms her down and explains that there is plenty of food and water and that they just have to keep their nerve and soon they will be rescued. She agrees that they must keep their spirits up, as it is essential to their survival.

Weeks pass with still no sign of rescue. One thing leads to another and they start having sex. Everything seems fine. After weeks of sex morale is high.

However, after a few weeks his mood starts to change. He starts to withdraw and slip into bouts of depression.

Claudia sees this and gets worried. She begs him to cheer up for both their sakes, and asks if his mood change has anything to do with her.

"Well, actually, it does", he says.

"Then tell me, is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"

"Erm, yes, there is," he says hesitantly.

"Then just say the word and I will do it! After all, our survival depends on it!", she says.

"OK, then. First, I would like you to cut your hair really short like a guy's."

"OK, that's no problem."

"Then, I would like you to draw a moustache on yourself using a piece of charcoal," he continues.

She agrees, but less readily.

"Then, I want you to speak in a low voice." Once again she agrees, but is a bit worried now.

"Then finally, I want to call you Bob."

Really worried now, she asks if all this is absolutely necessary.

He assures her that it is crucial if he is going to start feeling better. And he wants her to do all this in time for a "special dinner" he is cooking that night.

Later that evening he is sitting by the fire on a log, cooking a fabulous meal. Claudia is in the bushes "preparing" herself.

"You Ok there, Bob?", he calls out.

"Yes, great, thanks", she answers in a low, gravelly voice.

"Hurry up, then, because there is something special I want to say to you!", he shouts.

She emerges from the bushes with her hair cropped very short, a black moustache and talking in a low voice.

"Is this OK with you?", she growls. He is overwhelmed.

"You look perfect, Bob! Now come over and sit by me so I can share something special with you, Bob."

She goes over to the log and sits at the end.

"Come on over here next to me", he says, patting the spot beside him. "I want to get something off my chest, and want you closer to me as it is a secret."

Reluctantly she sidles over to him.

He leans in very close to her and says, "Bob?"

"Yes?"

His eyes light up.

"Guess who I'm shagging??!!"

BiggusMickus

A woman comes home to her husband and says "I want bigger breats, I think I'm going to get breast implants"
To which her husband replies "You don't need implants sweetheart, just get some toilet paper and rub it between your breasts"
Intrigued, the woman asks "Will that really make them bigger?"
To which her husband says "Well it's worked a treat on your arse!"

dibo

WOMAN'S DIARY

Sunday 24th February 2008

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely.

I'd been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and was a bit late

meeting him, thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud, so I suggested we go somewhere

quieter to talk.

He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we went

somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself - he hardly laughed

and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was

saying. I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in.

He hesitated but followed.

I asked him what was wrong, but he just half shook his head and

turned the television on.

After about ten ! minutes of silence I said that I was going upstairs

to bed, I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him

deeply.

He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile.

He didn't follow me up immediately but came up later and, to my

surprise, we made love - but he still seemed distant and a bit cold.

I cried myself to sleep - I think he's planning to leave me - maybe he's

found someone else.

MAN'S DIARY

Sunday 24th February 2008

Mariners lost.

Gutted.

Got a root though.

Ranyen

I have a problem with that joke...................................

How many straight men write in a diary??

It still is good though.

What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree???

Hold onto your nuts, this is no ordinary blowjob.

BiggusMickus

INTERNATIONAL RULES OF MANHOOD 2008

1. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella, unless at the football,
and your hotdog is getting wet, then, for the eating period only, it is permissible.

2. It is ok for a man to cry under the following circumstances:
      a. When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
      b. The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
      c. After wrecking your boss' car.
      d. One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game"
      e. When she is using her teeth.

3. Any Man who brings a camera to a buck's night may be legally killed and eaten by his mates.

4. Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

5. If you've known a bloke for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.

6. Moaning about the brand of free beer in a mate's fridge is forbidden. However you can complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

7. No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your mate's birthday is strictly optional.

8. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.

9. When stumbling upon other blokes watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.

10. You may flatulate in front of a woman only after you have brought her to climax. If you intentionally trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment, she's officially your girlfriend.

11. It is permissible to quaff a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless supermodel... and it's free.

12. Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another bloke in the nuts.

13. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

14. Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.

15. If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

16. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game (can explain offside or LBW) and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.

17. A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.

18. Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both - that's just greedy.

19. If you compliment a bloke on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

20. Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a mate of yours, except if she's withholding  sex  pending your response.

21. Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while lifting weights:
              a. Yeah, Baby, Push it!
              b. C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
              c. Another set and we can hit the showers!

22. Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e. Both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

23. Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.

24. The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal 'drunken monkey sex ', the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was, occurs.

25. It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.

26. Thou shalt not buy a car in the colours of brown, pink, orange or sky blue.

27. The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets a Play Station 3. End of story.

28. There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. Ever.

midfielder

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the  airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed  it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.

OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass - . Yet a  deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a  flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

fish

an american girl,a french girl and an african girl are travelling in a plane.The plane is about to crash.The american girl puts make up on.Everyone was curious "rescuers will save a beautiful girl first" she said.The french girl opens her bra "the rescuers will save a girl with beautiful breasts" the african girl removes her knickers and says " f**k off, they always look for the black box first"

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
a copper came around the corner in kings cross and found a 9 year old boy sitting out front of a brothel...
"hello son, what are you doing sitting here?" asked the walloper.

the kid replied " i'm going inside to get a hooker"

"and why would you want to get a ladie of the night young fella?" asked the cop

"so i can get a venereal disease" answered the kid

"and why do you want  an STD" asked the cop

the kid looked up at him with tears in his eyes and said

" so i can go home and sleep with the babysitter and give it to her, she'll give it to dad, dad will give it to mum..AND mum will give it to the gardner...AND...that the c**t I want cause he ran over my guinea pig!"

BiggusMickus

CHINESE WEDDING NIGHT

A young Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin. Truth be told, he is a virgin too, but she doesn't know that. On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness.
He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. "My darring," he whispers, "I know dis you firss time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want.
You juss ask. Whatchu want?" he says, trying to sound experienced and worldly, which he hopes will impress her.
A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually shyly whispers back, "I want to try someting I have heard about from other girls... Numbaa 69."
More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her...

"You want... Beef in Bwackbean Sauce......wight now?"

Mariner Girl

MEN NEVER LISTEN

In a Chicago hospital, a gentleman had made several
                  attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had
                  always been occupied.

A nurse noticed his predicament.

Sir, she said ' You may use the ladies room if you
                  promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall.'

He did what he needed to, and as he sat there he noticed
                  the buttons he had promised not to touch.

Each button was identified by letters: WW , WA , PP, and
                  a red one labeled ATR.

Who would know if he touched them?

He couldn't resist. He pushed WW. Warm water was sprayed
                  gently upon his bottom.

What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't
                  have nice things like this.

Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button.
                  Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his
                  underside.

When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large
                  powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of
                  spring flower to this unbelievable pleasure. The ladies
                  restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving
                  pleasure.

When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't
                  wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be
                  supreme ecstasy.

Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a
                  hospital bed, and a nurse was staring down at him.

'What happened?' he exclaimed. The last thing I remember
                  was pushing the ATR button.

'The button ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your
                  penis is under your pillow.'

MEN NEVER LISTEN

BiggusMickus

A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the product increase as the shopper ascends the flights.

The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes on to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner also opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred