• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jokes

dibo

13912599_10154435872396410_7053577998224656336_n.jpg

dibo

Man walks into a pub and asks the barman for a pint. The barman shuffles away to pour it.

Upon returning he hands the man his pint and asks him, 'excuse me, but I really can't help but notice'.

'Notice what?' replies the man.

'Why, that your head is a giant orange. How did that happen?'

'Oh, it's a long story. I don't want to keep you'.

'Well' says the barman, 'the pub's quiet. I'd love to hear it'.

Reluctantly the man agrees and commences with his story.

'It happened a couple of years ago. I was out for a stroll in the countryside when I became aware of a high-pitched voice shouting 'HELP! HELP!'

Upon investigating I discovered a disused well with a leprechaun at the bottom. The leprechaun promised me three wishes if I would help him out of his predicament, so I ran back to my house and fetched some rope which I used to haul him out'.

By this time the barman is extremely curious and unable to avert his gaze from the man's giant orange head. 'What the hell did you wish for?!'

'For my first wish I wished that I always had a million pounds, no matter how much I spent'.

'And?' asks the barman.

'Oh, it's great. I'm loaded and I can afford any luxury I want because any time I spend any money it's immediately replenished'.

'That's amazing. What was your second wish?'

'For my second wish I wished that the most beautiful women in the world would be attracted to me'.

'And?' asks the barman again.

'Unbelievable. I'm surrounded by beauties 24/7. They can't get enough of me'.

'Okay' says the barman, you've got money and attractive women, so what in God's name was your third wish?

'I wished that my head was a giant orange'.

Wombat

Man walks into a pub and asks the barman for a pint. The barman shuffles away to pour it.

Upon returning he hands the man his pint and asks him, 'excuse me, but I really can't help but notice'.

'Notice what?' replies the man.

'Why, that your head is a giant orange. How did that happen?'

'Oh, it's a long story. I don't want to keep you'.

'Well' says the barman, 'the pub's quiet. I'd love to hear it'.

Reluctantly the man agrees and commences with his story.

'It happened a couple of years ago. I was out for a stroll in the countryside when I became aware of a high-pitched voice shouting 'HELP! HELP!'

Upon investigating I discovered a disused well with a leprechaun at the bottom. The leprechaun promised me three wishes if I would help him out of his predicament, so I ran back to my house and fetched some rope which I used to haul him out'.

By this time the barman is extremely curious and unable to avert his gaze from the man's giant orange head. 'What the hell did you wish for?!'

'For my first wish I wished that I always had a million pounds, no matter how much I spent'.

'And?' asks the barman.

'Oh, it's great. I'm loaded and I can afford any luxury I want because any time I spend any money it's immediately replenished'.

'That's amazing. What was your second wish?'

'For my second wish I wished that the most beautiful women in the world would be attracted to me'.

'And?' asks the barman again.

'Unbelievable. I'm surrounded by beauties 24/7. They can't get enough of me'.

'Okay' says the barman, you've got money and attractive women, so what in God's name was your third wish?

'I wished that my head was a giant orange'.

Dibo...please help me? I don't understand the punchline??

dibo

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer, the second orders half a beer, the third orders a quarter of a beer, and so on. … After the seventh order, the bartender pours two beers and says, “You fellas ought to know your limits.

midfielder

The Pope and Donald Trump are standing on stage at a rally in Houston, Texas, before 150,000 people.

The Pope leans over to Donald and say's...' you know, with the movement of just one hand I can bring this crowd to their feet, they'll cheer like never before and it would be the most memorable experience of their life'

Donald laughs and says ' i'd like to see that Pope '

With that, the Pope draws his hand back fully, and backhands Donald across the face that hard he flys off the stage.

MagpieMariner

A nurse walks into the nursing station, puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a rectal thermometer.
"Bugger", she said, "some arsehole's got my pen."

MagpieMariner

Young nurse runs up to the charge sister. "Sister, sister, I'm so sorry, I got your instructions back-to-front. You told me to prick Mr Fraser's boil..."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred