• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Just like to wish everyone a merry christmas...

marinersman

It's people like you that cause trouble at games.

F**k off back to whatever shithole you come from and don't post on our forums again you f**king dickhead.

Sydney FC and you deserve each other. Your club is a basket case and you are low life scum.

GZ

marinersman said:

F**k off back to whatever shithole you come from and don't post on our forums again you f**king dickhead.

Sydney FC and you deserve each other. Your club is a basket case and you are low life scum.

sorry I couldnt help a subtle dig.

In all seriousness I'm completely against any violence, I'm a passionate supporter of my football club but I never look to cause trouble.

Oh, and 5-4 :)

Shooter25

marinersman said:

Lol- since when did posting a picture on a forum equate to causing trouble at games- funny there is a thread about Mariners fans pitch invading and yet a picture is th epitomy of hooliganism.

I guess we know who isn't using the family brain cell tonight.

marinersman

There's absolutely no need for it mate.

Congratulations on your win, just don't come here stirring shit.

It's uncalled for and very immature. I suggest you grow up and get a brain if it's possible.

Tassiemariner

Where's mick,kev,fadmin or dibo when you need them!!!!!

We have the best a-league game ever a great occasion yet we have 15 trolls on at once. Sh*theads

Andy

For a team that have only just entered the top four for the first time in a long time, you guys are extremely cocky.

Do you know what else is funny, the fact that you guys have conceded 8 goals in two games and you have David Zdrillic in your team.

Now f*ck off home and never return to our forums again.

awayday

DSCF9153.jpg

yes a BIG merry Christmas from your Sydney friends

xoxoxo

GZ

I agree, it was the best A-League game ever, credit must go to both sides, it was an enthralling encounter.

I'm sorry if there was a minority of Sydney fans who ruined it for you guys, if any, and I'm sure you guys would feel the same.

I wasn't trying to stir shit, I wanted to see if you guys were smart enough not to react

Obviously not

Shooter25

Andy said:
For a team that have only just entered the top four for the first time in a long time, you guys are extremely cocky.

Do you know what else is funny, the fact that you guys have conceded 8 goals in two games and you have David Zdrillic in your team.

Thats okay- rumours have it that a certain Mariners director is keen on bringing one DZ to the BlueTongue next season.

B

bakery5

GZ said:
Andy said:
you have David Zdrillic in your team.

you have a point.

BTW did anyone catch tonight's game, I missed the score?

Sydney win?

who the f**k is the player in the x-mas card?
Also you are really shit on the old photoshop program :)

marinersman

Shooter25 said:
marinersman said:

Lol- since when did posting a picture on a forum equate to causing trouble at games- funny there is a thread about Mariners fans pitch invading and yet a picture is th epitomy of hooliganism.

I never said posting a photo on this forum equated to crowd trouble. Read my post again.

I was referring to people like this dickhead cause unecessary trouble at games through this type of mentality.

As I said, enjoy the win with your mates and stay off here. Yours and your mates posts will only cause problems down the track wehn we meet next year, because you won't make the finals this year.

GZ

marinersman said:
Shooter25 said:
marinersman said:

I never said posting a photo on this forum equated to crowd trouble. Read my post again.

I was referring to people like this dickhead cause unecessary trouble at games through this type of mentality.

As I said, enjoy the win with your mates and stay off here. Yours and your mates posts will only cause problems down the track wehn we meet next year, because you won't make the finals this year.

Mentality? What mentality? Mate, I'm having a laugh, it's all in good humour, you just keep feeding me with ammo

Andy

Shooter25 said:
Andy said:

Thats okay- rumours have it that a certain Mariners director is keen on bringing one DZ to the BlueTongue next season.

Yeah, rumours.

There are also pretty big rumours he'll be resigned by you guys.

Shooter25

marinersman said:
Shooter25 said:
marinersman said:

Ummm no.... I'd hope most people don't equate banter on a forum to something that goes on in the ground.

You are a numpty if you believe otherwise.

CCM4lyf

C'Mon
marinersman said:

C'Mon We cant call their home of the Sydney area a shithole, compared to the Shithole we live in. Im talking about the Gosford and surrounding area(s). It is absoulte crap! No wonder all the chicks here are sluts, there is nothing else to do in the area! And no wonder we are drunken bogans...The pub and local RSL club are all we have!

Anyway, guys a bit of banter is good, so please just go along with it.

CCM4Lyf!

B

bakery5

CCM4lyf said:
C'Mon
marinersman said:

C'Mon We cant call their home of the Sydney area a shithole, compared to the Shithole we live in. Im talking about the Gosford and surrounding area(s). It is absoulte crap! No wonder all the chicks here are sluts, there is nothing else to do in the area! And no wonder we are drunken bogans...The pub and local RSL club are all we have!

Anyway, guys a bit of banter is good, so please just go along with it.

CCM4Lyf!
lets all go to a overpriced club, spend $50 on drinks and leave sober.
I guess you have'nt been to ARQ in the city. ::)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred