• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Look out, I am heading down from the stands ...

CCM-JAM80

I have been a season ticket holder since day one - I love my seats, I love knowing I help contribute to the club's bottom line and I love the view! All that aside, next season, I will be trading in my membership and joining The Marinators.

As I have done each and every game, before the game on Saturday night I looked over the ground and was really disappointed in the crowd. Yeah, the weather contributed, though to my left I saw you guys (The Marinators) braving it out in the weather and I just said, "I have to get in to this - that is what it's all about!"  :pirashoot:

I will be getting my Marinator's membership tomorrow (I haven't been able to get in to the CCLC!) and I look forward to joining you lot each and every game day next season ... even better ... I will be dragging on a few mates and even the better half!

Thanks again for your efforts this season, I look forward to being able to get amongst it next season as we look to defend The Premiership!

Bex

You can still be a season ticket holder with general admission; just go for the white membership rather than gold.

marinermick

CCM-JAM80 said:

I have been a season ticket holder since day one - I love my seats, I love knowing I help contribute to the club's bottom line and I love the view! All that aside, next season, I will be trading in my membership and joining The Marinators.

As I have done each and every game, before the game on Saturday night I looked over the ground and was really disappointed in the crowd. Yeah, the weather contributed, though to my left I saw you guys (The Marinators) braving it out in the weather and I just said, "I have to get in to this - that is what it's all about!"  :pirashoot:

I will be getting my Marinator's membership tomorrow (I haven't been able to get in to the CCLC!) and I look forward to joining you lot each and every game day next season ... even better ... I will be dragging on a few mates and even the better half!

Thanks again for your efforts this season, I look forward to being able to get amongst it next season as we look to defend The Premiership!

woot

Part_Timer

great work this is what we need more of... ppl like this gettin involved, instead of watching goin "gee, that looks like fun"

CCM-JAM80

Greenpoleffc said:
Is it too late for the back of bay 15 to put in a counter offer that may (or may not) involve beer??

Excuse my ignorance here, aren't we one and all the same in this area? :D

(I am guessing I will learn something here lol)

CCM-JAM80

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
yes we are. Some who started in bay 16 have 'migrated' to 15 and 17 etc to try and spread the love!  But we're all Marinators ;)

Ahh ... thought as much.

I will sit/stand wherever I can lol :D

dibo

15 in particular is growing well, and there's even a few nutters over at the back of bay 18 as well i think, utilising the 'standing area'

tyson

the guys in the standing area behind 18 have been there since like, V2. they used to be in bay 16 but all moved there... its a mixture of wyoming and gosford first graders and their mates.

aussiecross, they dont say 'gee, that looks like fun'... they stuff more along the lines of 'gee... the mariners arent too loud tonight. maybe they should try harder'

welcome mate. just remember that you dont have to sign up for anything to stand in the area and sing... the marinators club is for benefits such as discounts on the bus trips etc. id rather someone else explain it more thoroughly though.

kevrenor

tyson said:
the guys in the standing area behind 18 have been there since like, V2. they used to be in bay 16 but all moved there... its a mixture of wyoming and gosford first graders and their mates.

aussiecross, they dont say 'gee, that looks like fun'... they stuff more along the lines of 'gee... the mariners arent too loud tonight. maybe they should try harder'

welcome mate. just remember that you dont have to sign up for anything to stand in the area and sing... the marinators club is for benefits such as discounts on the bus trips etc. id rather someone else explain it more thoroughly though.
As well as not having to sign up for anything (although that support helps us all), you also don't have to be in the northern Bays to be a Marinator - for those able to -  great more the better - (whether in there for tifo or more a 'casual'), but you can just wear yellow and sing/chant right where you are! 

Jeff (LouMacari)

....and don't forget that by joining the Marinators Club, you are not only financially helping the cause, but also receiving some very real and hearty benefits yourself! Benefits too numerous to mention in this thread....well hang on, let me give it a try...

• Discounts on away travel (usually at least $5 on bus to newcastle)
  • Discounts on Marinators Scarves... and there's sure to be another one coming out for next season *cough*premiers..*cough)( min $5 there)
  • Discounts on the new up coming Marinators Merchandise (read 'Premiers' t shirts etc - min $5 there)
  • Discounts on major Marinators events - Free entry to a major 'night of nights' coming up - plus Winery tour - plus Golf Day etc ..min $10 off that kind of stuff
  • DOUBLE the amount of raffle tickets that non members receive for the corp box raffle each home game
  • Input into the Marinators 'Man of the Match' voting (sponsored by Words & Pictures)
  • Access to the Marinators Club section of this website
  • Rebel sports reward card (giving 5% discount off purchase and also an additional 5% back to the Marinators Club
  • And last but not least, the most important of all and well worth the measly $20 joining fee on it's own.... a little letter 'M' printed on your Leagues Club card to denote that you have joined! ;)

Well.....whadya know, I did it! ;)

*end of blatant plug* ...(more coming!  ;D)

CCM-JAM80

Thanks guys, I appreciate your input.

As for where I will be sitting next season, I want to be able to get amongst it - there is a feeling of "missing out" to an extent and I want to be part of the experience. I am looking forward to it, I  am sure I will get to meet a few of you before hand so I am the "who the hell is that?" lol

kevrenor

Like I said .. you don't have to do anything!  :ashamed:

BUT - join the Mariners Club - help yourself and the club
AND - join the Marinators Club - help yourself, your fellow fans, and the club

Great plug Jeff!  :thumbup:

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
....and don't forget that by joining the Marinators Club, you are not only financially helping the cause, but also receiving some very real and hearty benefits yourself! Benefits too numerous to mention in this thread....well hang on, let me give it a try...

• Discounts on away travel (usually at least $5 on bus to newcastle)
  • Discounts on Marinators Scarves... and there's sure to be another one coming out for next season *cough*premiers..*cough)( min $5 there)
  • Discounts on the new up coming Marinators Merchandise (read 'Premiers' t shirts etc - min $5 there)
  • Discounts on major Marinators events - Free entry to a major 'night of nights' coming up - plus Winery tour - plus Golf Day etc ..min $10 off that kind of stuff
  • DOUBLE the amount of raffle tickets that non members receive for the corp box raffle each home game
  • Input into the Marinators 'Man of the Match' voting (sponsored by Words & Pictures)
  • Access to the Marinators Club section of this website
  • Rebel sports reward card (giving 5% discount off purchase and also an additional 5% back to the Marinators Club
  • And last but not least, the most important of all and well worth the measly $20 joining fee on it's own.... a little letter 'M' printed on your Leagues Club card to denote that you have joined! ;)

Well.....whadya know, I did it! ;)

*end of blatant plug* ...(more coming!  ;D)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred