• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man U vs. Liverpool

serious14

This Sunday night/Monday morning, 12.30am - we get to witness Man U annihilating the Scousers.  Again.

As I understand it, CCLC will be open Sunday night for the long weekend.  I suggest a night be made of it.

:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

dibo

hmmmm...

liverpool finding form, coming back into the mix for top 2 at least, united looking to gap arsenal...

mouthwatering match. torres to score two, rooney to get one, little prettyboy diving c**t to get two.

sorry redsmen, i'm pessimistic about this one.

Bear

dibo said:
little prettyboy diving c**t to get two.

When did griffo sign for united? ;)

Massive game, but I bet its a shit game, with neither team wanting to drop points. I predict 1-1, Crouch and Giggs

dibo

Bearinator said:
dibo said:

Massive game, but I bet its a shit game, with neither team wanting to drop points. I predict 1-1, Crouch and Giggs

griffo's not exactly pretty, he looks like the bad kid from karate kid.

karatekid.jpg

note also michael baird in the background

Andy

dibo said:
hmmmm...

liverpool finding form, coming back into the mix for top 2 at least, united looking to gap arsenal...

mouthwatering match. torres to score two, rooney to get one, little prettyboy diving c**t to get two.

sorry redsmen, i'm pessimistic about this one.

:piralaugh: Keep dreamin scousers.

Auburn Mariner

What's silver, 2 foot high, has a permanent appointment in Lancashire and has NEVER been seen in Merseyside?? The EPL Trophy.

Ahem, this one should be a beauty, you pessimists can get stuffed, this game is ALWAYS great football. 3-1 United.

Spartak Chel$ki v Olympique Flaming Arsenalle, a riveting match, 2-2 in the game of the season, despite the 4-4 thriller earlier this week.

Auburn Mariner

dibo said:
Bearinator said:
dibo said:

griffo's not exactly pretty, he looks like the bad kid from karate kid.

karatekid.jpg

note also michael baird in the background

Gold, Aaron, one of your best, in the Adz class. Martin Kove looks like he is "assisting" the legendary Lexington Steele!!!

Mariner Girl

I reckon 3-0 to United. Liverpool have nothing in the EPL at the moment.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED....

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

ryan

Liverpool are red hot in the EPL at the moment. If they had played better earlier in the season they would be contenders right now. If I was a Man U fan i would not be too cocky just yet. :pirate:

Arabmariner

taylor said:
Chelsea vs Arsenal after Man Utd beat Liverpool.. best few hours of TV in a long time
And before it all starts........Dundee United :thumbup: v Motherwell :mad: battle for a UEFA cup spot.
Setanta 10.30pm ;D

serious14

Holy.  Freaking.  Shitballs. 

This game is staying on my Foxtel IQ Box for a looooooooooooooong time.

3-0 against your most hated rivals, the pure and utter definition of pwnage.  F*ck me that goal from Nani felt good.  A CRACKER of the highest order.

Torres off for Riise when you're down 3-0??    Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Mariner Girl

Mariner Girl said:
I reckon 3-0 to United. Liverpool have nothing in the EPL at the moment.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED....

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
ryan said:
Liverpool are red hot in the EPL at the moment. If they had played better earlier in the season they would be contenders right now. If I was a Man U fan i would not be too cocky just yet. :pirate:

Ummm Ryan - you were saying.....

We are singing..... 3 - 0 to United
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON   :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads