• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Man U vs. Liverpool

ryan

Every side has a bogey team. It's just a shame that ours happens to be our most hated rivals. Mascherano was pretty damn stupid ::) How dare he ask for a bit of consistency from the referee at Old Trafford. I thought Matthew Breeze was in charge in the first half. Yellows to Liverpool players whenever they sneezed but nothing for Manure players with consistent fouls and dives. :redcard:

Javier should have shut up though after his first yellow. His teammates should have dragged him away. Oh well I guess it's just the Champions League trophy for us then ;D

Bear

ryan said:
Javier should have shut up though after his first yellow. His teammates should have dragged him away. Oh well I guess it's just the Champions League trophy for us then ;D

Generally, telling a ref to f**k off for 45 minutes WILL get you sent off, so that stupid West Ham reject deserved everything he got.

And you MAY win the CL, but it wont save your rubbish coach from getting the ass

FFC Mariner

As the match commentator said, did he not read a paper or watch the news for a week?? That tackle done by a player from a club outside the top 4 was a red card and he winged. He mouthed off for the rest of the half and then got involved needlessly - possible disrepute charge for the way he left the pitch too.

Red card for being dumb.

Nani's goal was sublime, even a decent keeper wouldnt have stopped it.

hasbeen

Mariner Girl said:
Mariner Girl said:
I reckon 3-0 to United. Liverpool have nothing in the EPL at the moment.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED....

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
ryan said:
Liverpool are red hot in the EPL at the moment. If they had played better earlier in the season they would be contenders right now. If I was a Man U fan i would not be too cocky just yet. :pirate:

Ummm Ryan - you were saying.....

We are singing..... 3 - 0 to United
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON   :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
Sorry to disappoint you Marinergirl, but the 'Reds' are Liverpool's nickname.

Mariner Girl

Sorry Hasbeen. I have been to the FA Cup Final in 1985 and bought the Manchester United Record. This song was on the flip side...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4T3g4gGqHQ

Hope you all enjoy....

S

soccersensei

Ahahahahahaahaaaa
And I thought the Scousers got pwned!!!!!

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

fedelta

hasbeen said:
Mariner Girl said:
Mariner Girl said:

ryan said:
Liverpool are red hot in the EPL at the moment. If they had played better earlier in the season they would be contenders right now. If I was a Man U fan i would not be too cocky just yet. :pirate:

GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

It's from Glory Glory Man United champ
You obviously haven't heard it

hasbeen

taylor said:
hasbeen said:
Mariner Girl said:
Mariner Girl said:

ryan said:

GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY  MAN UNITED
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON   :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

It's from Glory Glory Man United champ
You obviously haven't heard it

Of course I haven't .. don't need to ...

Liverpool = Reds
Man U = Red Devils

and have been for many, many years before that 1985 record

And I'll bet 100-1 that the Glory Glory Man United song is nicked directly from Glory Glory Leeds United from the 1960's .........   

hasbeen

Glory Glory Leeds United
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Glory Glory Leeds United is one of the most famous Leeds United terrace songs sang at United's home ground, Elland Road. It is sung to the tune of The Battle Hymn of the Republic and was chart released in 1968.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred