• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

gemkayem

In fairness they were love taps from Marcelo, he wasn't throwing haymakers. The issue seemed to be how sensitive JC was even with the painkillers. If it was a rib cartledge injury then I know from experience how painful they can be.

Also take a while to heal so maybe he doesn't make it on the field this weekend now everyone knows about it - but I also know you can play through them and just grit your teeth after contact - given he is a Scotsman, he just needs to get a big bottle of Irn Bru into him
I currently have a rib cartilage injury and trying to do anything other than lie still is not fun right now, let alone being smashed in a sport. Don’t envy him right now!

pjennings

My memory of my rib injuries is that it was painful to do much - let alone play sport. But the real pain came when they did an ultrasound on the ribs to see if the spleen was damaged. Sorry sir - we just need to keep pressing there as we're not getting a clear picture.

Ironbark

Yeah nah. I get playing to win but actively hurting or attempting to hurt another human who is already injured is dirty and low.

Giving no quarter is totally fine, it you're too injured to play then being on the field is your own choice and the opposition owes you no adjustment at all.
But specifically targeting an injury is straight up being an arseh0le. The injured player is already at a disadvantage anyway.

And I don't buy the 'it goes on all the time' argument. It's flawed reasoning.
Mass shootings go on all the time, commonality doesn't make anything more acceptable.

Huddo

Anyone seen this?

What stood out was we are ranked above Hull City and Bolton Wanderers. Plus there's like 500 teams between us and Shitney ?

Yeah, I dunno, Philly union in the top 160?

They play well in their league until this year, but it's a North American league, the whole north American Confederation is so overrated.

Omni

Yeah, I dunno, Philly union in the top 160?

They play well in their league until this year, but it's a North American league, the whole north American Confederation is so overrated.
Opta has an agreement with CONCACAF and with every major North Am league (including the US second div) so it makes sense they’d juice the numbers for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb