• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Abroad

JoyfulPenguin

John Sutton played a full game for St Mirren as they defeated top of the table Hibernian F.C. 2-0 at home in the Ladbrokes Championship (Scotland Tier 2). St Mirren sit last in the Scottish Championship, 6 points off of relegation safety, with 11 games to play.

JoyfulPenguin

Anthony Kalik was not in the squad for HNK Hajduk Split as they lost 1-2 away from home to 4th (of 10) placed NK Osijek in the MAXtv Prva Liga (Croatia Tier 1). HNK Hajduk Split sit 3rd, currently in the UEFA Europa League spots, 20 points behind league leaders HNK Rijeka.

Anthony Kalik makes the U-23 players squad for upcoming friendlies:
http://hajduk.hr/vijest/kalik-i-juric-pozvani-u-mladu-australsku-reprezentaciju/8391

Anthony Kalik played a full game for Hajduk Split II in the 3.HNL (Croatia Tier 3) as they defeated 13th (of 18) placed NK Junak Sinj 1-0 at home. Hajduk Split II sit top of the 3.HNL by 5 points, with 12 games to play.

Travis Major played a full game for Hong Kong Pegasus FC as they defeated 11th (of 11) placed Biu Chun Glory Sky Hong Kong Sapling 2-1 in the BOCG Life Hong Kong Premier League (Hong Kong Tier 1). Hong Kong Pegasus FC sit 7th, 14 points behind the AFC Cup places, with 2 games to play.

JoyfulPenguin

Jesse Curran has joined East Fife (Scotland Tier 3) on an emergency loan deal he joins fellow Australian Chris Duggan:
http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/jesse-joins-east-fife-loan/

Jesse Curran played a full match for East Fife FC as they lost 0-3 away from home to 2nd (of 10) placed Allola Athletic in the Ladbrokes League One (Scotland Tier 3). Jesse Curran played until the 82nd minute for East Fife FC as they defeated 9th (of 10) placed Albion Rovers 2-0 at home in the Ladbrokes League One (Scotland Tier 3). Jesse Curran played a full game and received a yellow card for East Fife FC as they defeated 1st (of 10) placed Livingston FC 0-1 away from home in the Ladbrokes League One (Scotland Tier 3). East Fife FC sit 3rd, 13 points behind league leaders Livingston FC, with 9 games to play.

Daniel McFarlane played a full game for the Cumbernauld Colts as they defeated 12th (of 16) placed Edinburgh University 4-0 away from home in the Ferrari Packaging Lowland League (Scotland Tier 5). The Cumbernauld Colts sit 7th, 31 points off the league leaders, with 4 games to play.

Chris Payne scored two goals and played until the 82nd minute for East Bengal F.C. as they defeated 4th (of 10) placed Shillong Lajong 1-2 in the Hero I-League (India Tier 1). Chris Payne played a full match and scored for East Bengal F.C. as they lost 1-2 at home to Churchill Brothers FC Goa in the Hero I-League (India Tier 1). East Bengal F.C. sit 2nd, 3 points off of league leaders Aizawl, with 5 games to play.

John Sutton played a full game for Saint Mirren FC as the lost 0-2 away from home to 8th (of 10) placed Raith Rovers in the Ladbrokes Championship (Scotland Tier 2). John Sutton played a full game for Saint Mirren FC as they drew 0-0 at home with 6th (of 10) placed Dunfermline Athletic FC in the Ladbrokes Championship (Scotland Tier 2). Saint Mirren sit last, 8 points off of safety, with 9 games to play.

JoyfulPenguin

Zac Anderson played a full game and scored a header for Kedah FA as they defeated Perak (Malaysia Tier 1) 2-0 away from home in the Malaysian FA Cup. Kedah FA proceed to the Quarter Finals of the Malaysian FA Cup.

JoyfulPenguin

Malick Mane has joined Nei Mongol Zhongyou F.C. in the Chinese League One (China Tier 2). This is possibly wrong considering the only information I can find is from Wikipedia.

JoyfulPenguin

Richard Vernes played until the 71st minute as Paksi SE defeated 10th (of 12) placed Debreceni VSC 3-1 away from home in the OTP Bank Liga (Hungary Tier 1). Paksi SE sit 5th, 5 points off the UEFA Europa League places, with 2 games to play.'

No information can be found on whether Travis Major played for Sun Pegasus FC as they defeated Eastern FC 2-1 in the Sapling Cup.

JoyfulPenguin

No information can be found on whether Malick Mane played for Nei Mongol Zhongyou F.C. as they lost 3-2 away from home to Matt Spiraonvic's Hangzhou Greentown.

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

John Sutton played a full game and had an assist for Saint Mirren FC as they defeated 4th (of 10) placed Dundee United 3-2 at home in the in the Ladbrokes Championship (Scotland Tier 2). Saint Mirren FC sit last, 5 points off of safety, with 8 games to play.

JoyfulPenguin

`Anthony Kalik was not in the squad for HNK Hajduk Split as they drew 0-0 away from home to 7th (of 10) placed Lokomotiva Zagreb in the MAXtv Prva Liga (Croatia Tier 1). HNK Hajduk Split currently sit 4th, 1 point outside the Europa League places (the other team has a game in hand however), with 11 games to play.

Anthony Kalik was not in the squad for HNK Hajduk Split II as they lost 2-0 away from home to 14th (of 18) placed Zmaj Blato in the 3.HNL (Croatia Tier 3). HNK Hajduk Split II sit top of top of the 3.HNL by 2 points with 11 games to play.

Atomic

No information can be found on whether Malick Mane played for Nei Mongol Zhongyou F.C. as they lost 3-2 away from home to Matt Spiraonvic's Hangzhou Greentown.
If anyone on this forum cared in the slightest about the career of Malick Mane, I'd be very surprised. When he came to us, he filled us with great hope... but let us down terribly.

adz

Staff member
If anyone on this forum cared in the slightest about the career of Malick Mane, I'd be very surprised. When he came to us, he filled us with great hope... but let us down terribly.

I agree but you don't need to be so bitchy. I think it's interesting to see what past players are doing now, even if they were completely shit.

JoyfulPenguin

I agree but you don't need to be so bitchy. I think it's interesting to see what past players are doing now, even if they were completely shit.
I always wonder how our old players are doing so I thought I would start cataloguing it, I enjoy seeing how they're going week to week and it's pretty relaxing to write up, I've always been obsessed by this kind of stuff (maybe because lots of the teams I've followed have folded!) so it's good fun to do.

style_cafe

I always wonder how our old players are doing so I thought I would start cataloguing it, I enjoy seeing how they're going week to week and it's pretty relaxing to write up, I've always been obsessed by this kind of stuff (maybe because lots of the teams I've followed have folded!) so it's good fun to do.

JP I enjoy your contributions & catching up with ex players no matter how big or small their contributions.
The TW signings were a low point in our history & it doesn`t surprise me to see they haven`t progressed any.
Keep up the good work mate.I love it

JoyfulPenguin

Europe
John Sutton
came on in the 79th minute for Saint Mirren FC as they defeated Australian Lyndon Dykes' 5th (of 10) placed Queen of the South FC 2-0 away from home in the Ladbrokes Championship (Scotland Tier 2). Saint Mirren FC sit 10th in the automatic relegation places, 1 point off Ayr United in the Relegation playoff places (Ayr have a game in hand however), with 7 games to play.

Jesse Curran played a full match for East Fife FC as they drew 0-0 at home with 2nd (of 10) placed Alloa Athletic in the Ladbrokes League One (Scotland Tier 3). East Fife FC sit 3rd in the promotion playoff places, 15 points off of the automatic promotion place with 8 games to play

Anthony Kalik played until the 70th minute as Hajduk Split II defeated 11th (of 18) placed Primorac Stobrec 3-1 at home in the 3.HNL (Croatia Tier 3). Hajduk Split II sit top of the 3.HNL by 5 points, with 11 games to play. Game highlights can be seen here:
http://hajduk.hr/vijest/hajduk-ii-pobijedio-stobreckog-primorca-s-3-1/8440

Asia
James Holland was not in the squad for Liaoning Whowin as they drew 1-1 away from home with Guizhou Zhicheng in the Ping An Chinese Football Association Super League. James Holland was not in the squad for Liaoning Whowin as they drew 1-1 away from home Henan Jianye in the Ping An Chinese Football Association Super League.

Chris Payne played until the 78th minute as East Bengal FC lost 1-2 away from home to 8th (of 10) placed Chennai City in the Hero I-League. East Bengal sit 2nd, 3 points off league leaders Aizawl, with 4 games to play.

JoyfulPenguin

Malick Mane played a full game for Nei Mongol Zhongyou as they lost 0-5 away from home to Shanghai Shenxin in the Jia League (China Tier 2).

Travis Major came on in the 63rd minute and scored a penalty for Hong Kong Peagsus FC as they defeated 9th (of 11) placed R&F FC 1-2 away from home in the BOCG Life Hong Kong Premier League (Hong Kong Tier 1). Hong Kong Peagsus FC sit 7th, 7 points off of the AFC Cup playoff places, with 7 games to play.

JoyfulPenguin

Anthony Kalik was unavailable for selection due to U23 National Team duty for HNK Hajduk Split II as they defeated 13th (of 18) placed HNK Val Kaštel Stari 2-1 away from home in the 3.HNL (Croatia Tier 3). HNK Hajduk Split II sit top of the 3.HNL (Croatia Tier 3) by 6 points, with 10 games to play.

Highlights of Jesse Curran's last game:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb