• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Centre of Excellence is GO!

Roy Law

International School/Centre of Excellence/Elite Indigenous Football Academy - The Mariners really are leading the way for football in Australia, off the park as well as on it. If Peter Turnbull was an Englishman he would be knighted by now. He is a visionary that makes things happen. You can't be anything but proud of this club. the little club that could, and does.

style_cafe

International School/Centre of Excellence/Elite Indigenous Football Academy - The Mariners really are leading the way for football in Australia, off the park as well as on it. If Peter Turnbull was an Englishman he would be knighted by now. He is a visionary that makes things happen. You can't be anything but proud of this club. the little club that could, and does.

Do I hear an Australian of the Year nomination?
Certainly not out of the question & with the number of lesser awards, I`m sure we would get the numbers to at least Have PT recognised

Last edited:

midfielder

Agree

midfielder

Does anyone have an update on what's happening their ... Are the good folk building it back at work ... I think a revised completion date earlier in the year was Nov 2014 wonders if this still applies ...

adz

Staff member
Site plan

site-plan.jpg

Tassiemariner

Hotel was originally to be finished by November but I think that's been pushed back for 2014.
I work for Travelodge in Hobart and there was no mention of it opening soon at the lastest staff meeting.

kevrenor

Hotel was originally to be finished by November but I think that's been pushed back for 2014.
I work for Travelodge in Hobart and there was no mention of it opening soon at the lastest staff meeting.

As long as it is finished by HAL10 season, when I may need to start using it at times for matches after I move to Sawtell and XPT it down, esp. once my Sydney home later is sold. I hope there will be a Mariners member discount.

midfielder

Given the relationship between the YA and the club ... wonders aloud if YA chiefs could get the club to do a Christmas update or even better quarterly updates ... of where it's at ...

scoober

As long as it is finished by HAL10 season, when I may need to start using it at times for matches after I move to Sawtell and XPT it down, esp. once my Sydney home later is sold. I hope there will be a Mariners member discount.
Your a lucky man. Absolutely love Sawtell!

bikinigirl

. any members staying have certain 'obligations' ... especially if we also happen to have a visiting team in residence at the same time

. fulfill your 'duties' and there should be a significant discount involved

sally

Will be XPTing as well in a couple of years after we move to Emerald Beach up there

kevrenor

. any members staying have certain 'obligations' ... especially if we also happen to have a visiting team in residence at the same time . fulfill your 'duties' and there should be a significant discount involved

Will the Bay 16 brass band be available for early morning in-room sessions?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred