• Join ccmfans.net

    ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

    If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

    ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners fans in other places ...

serious14

Well-Known Member
Might as well drop these in here as well....

7331_167493587455_549797455_3658961_6866380_n.jpg


7331_166604177455_549797455_3653166_1766007_n.jpgp
 

dru

Well-Known Member
PIC_1743-1.jpg

Fuji
PIC_1466.jpg

Loch Ness
PIC_1557.jpg

Last win in the EPL
PIC_1395.jpg

Parkhead

PIC_1735.jpg

Some loony people in a very wet city
 

serious14

Well-Known Member
16539_216820322455_549797455_4115056_5577441_n.jpg


Olympiastadion, Berlin - absolutely kick-arse stadium.

(I really must take my Mariners gear with me somewhere)
 

Jimmy

Well-Known Member
serious14 said:
16539_216820322455_549797455_4115056_5577441_n.jpg


Olympiastadion, Berlin - absolutely kick-arse stadium.

(I really must take my Mariners gear with me somewhere)

Have they finished the works on the Polo field behind it James?
They kinda ruined a heap of good photos from the bell tower.
 

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
HOBARTDAY5013.jpg


they reckon Mariners need quarantining in Hobart at Constitution Dock....HOW RUDE
 

Tassiemariner

Well-Known Member
RECKY said:
HOBARTDAY5013.jpg


they reckon Mariners need quarantining in Hobart at Constitution Dock....HOW RUDE
Haha!
I've never noticed that sign down at Constitution Dock, will look out for when i'm down there next.
 

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Foriegnmariner said:
RECKY said:
HOBARTDAY5013.jpg


they reckon Mariners need quarantining in Hobart at Constitution Dock....HOW RUDE
Haha!
I've never noticed that sign down at Constitution Dock, will look out for when i'm down there next.

Yeh foreigner..its on the concrete pylon thingy near the floating fish shops
 

serious14

Well-Known Member
22736_271418632455_549797455_4421122_7292609_n.jpg


Outside the Stadio Olimpico for AS Roma vs. Chievo.

22736_271418642455_549797455_4421123_6267358_n.jpg


On the Curva Nord looking towards the Curva Sud.

22736_272833412455_549797455_4428144_4494605_n.jpg


Just, um.... yeah.  Wow.
 
J

jiggles

Guest
James, I swear you just photoshop your head in...you pull the same pose in every photo and its the same distance. I don't believe you're even in England.
 

serious14

Well-Known Member
Chimmi said:
Hmm I've thought this before too - maybe he's really hiding out somewhere on Level 5 still?

*chuckles* My secret has been exposed!!!  :p

The photo's end up that way 'cause of my phone - that's the easiest way to hold it for self photo taking.

*edit*  Proof!!!  ;)

22736_276389902455_549797455_4442546_4204024_n.jpg
 

serious14

Well-Known Member
For the Celtic fans amongst us..... (the slightly pained expression is from the insanely f*cking cold wind that was buffeting Glasgow at this point in time)

22736_288798842455_549797455_4500473_3817832_n.jpg
 

Arabmariner

Well-Known Member
serious14 said:
Chimmi said:
Hmm I've thought this before too - maybe he's really hiding out somewhere on Level 5 still?

*chuckles* My secret has been exposed!!!  :p

The photo's end up that way 'cause of my phone - that's the easiest way to hold it for self photo taking.

*edit*  Proof!!!  ;)

22736_276389902455_549797455_4442546_4204024_n.jpg
See how,unlike some clubs, they don't let any old c**t trample all over the pitch  ;)
 

Arabmariner

Well-Known Member
serious14 said:
For the Celtic fans amongst us..... (the slightly pained expression is from the insanely f*cking cold wind that was buffeting Glasgow at this point in time)

22736_288798842455_549797455_4500473_3817832_n.jpg
From that dump you were close enough to have visited a decent club  ;)

Did you get out with your hubcaps intact btw ?
 

Online statistics

Members online
7
Guests online
269
Total visitors
276

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
6,699
Messages
375,930
Members
2,701
Latest member
LouieKag
Top