• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Pre Season 2022

shipwreck

What's with all the Billy Wingrove videos? Is this an Aleague promo thing or a Mariners promo thing?

Noticed he took a picture in WSW gear also ?

Michael

What's with all the Billy Wingrove videos? Is this an Aleague promo thing or a Mariners promo thing?

Noticed he took a picture in WSW gear also ?
Bit of both really, just helping to promote the league. Apparently he’s going to “choose” a team soon. Similar to that little kid a few years ago

Gazza 13

CCM Preseason 2022

Games

2-0 W vs WSW – Ruhs, Ayongo

2-1 L vs WUN – Silvera

3-2 W vs MVC – Silvera, Ayongo

4-2 W vs MCY – Ruhs, Silvera, Duncan, Jok

1-1 D vs SYD – Duncan

2-0 W vs MCY – Cummings Ruhs

4-0 W vs Capital All Stars – Silvera, Kuol, Ruhs, Kaltak

2-0 W vs WEL – Nkololo, Hall

3-3 L vs SYD – Nkololo, Ruhs, Cummings

4-0 W vs MAC – Ruhs, Ayongo, Nkololo, Own Goal

Stats

Games - 10

Wins – 7

Losses – 2

Draws – 1

Goals for – 26

Goals against – 9

Average score – 3-1

Goal scorers

Ruhs – 6

Silvera – 4

Ayongo – 3

Nkololo – 3

Duncan – 2

Cummings – 2

Kaltak – 1

Hall – 1

Jok – 1

Own Goal – 1

Last edited:

Gazza 13

CCM Preseason 2022

Games

2-1 L vs WUN – Silvera

D vs SYD – Duncan

Stats

Games - 10

Wins – 7

Losses – 2

Draws – 1

Goals for – 26

Goals against – 9

Average score – 3-1

Goal scorers

Ruhs – 6

Silvera – 4

Ayongo – 3

Nkololo – 3

Duncan – 2

Cummings – 2

Kaltak – 1

Hall – 1

Jok – 1

Own Goal – 1
The own goal stands for one done by the Cows btw not from us

style_cafe

Dad (89) went down to watch the boys train this morning, as he does regularly.
He was just standing near the interview boards (on his own) when Matty and Monty saw him.
They called him over into the centre of the training session and were chatting to him.
He was able to meet some of the new players and also chatted to the players he already knew all whilst the session was in progress.
Where else in the A-League would you see that?
Love my Mariner`s

priorpeter

CCM Preseason 2022

Games

2-1 L vs WUN – Silvera

1-1 D vs SYD – Duncan

Stats

Games - 10

Wins – 7

Losses – 2

Draws – 1

Goals for – 26

Goals against – 9

Average score – 3-1

Goal scorers

Ruhs – 6

Silvera – 4

Ayongo – 3

Nkololo – 3

Duncan – 2

Cummings – 2

Kaltak – 1

Hall – 1

Jok – 1

Own Goal – 1
Couple of games missing from this list, the 6-1 w against Broadmeadow, 4-0 win against Monaro Panthers, and 0-0 with Perth

Michael

Dad (89) went down to watch the boys train this morning, as he does regularly.
He was just standing near the interview boards (on his own) when Matty and Monty saw him.
They called him over into the centre of the training session and were chatting to him.
He was able to meet some of the new players and also chatted to the players he already knew all whilst the session was in progress.
Where else in the A-League would you see that?
Love my Mariner`s
that’s so damn good, smiled reading that mate.
This is why I love our club and am so proud we have a team on the coast. You can literally just go down for a sticky beak for 10minutes or whatever. And usually someone will come for a chat. If they don’t want anyone from the public there it’ll be a very polite “comeback another day”.

style_cafe

that’s so damn good, smiled reading that mate.
This is why I love our club and am so proud we have a team on the coast. You can literally just go down for a sticky beak for 10minutes or whatever. And usually someone will come for a chat. If they don’t want anyone from the public there it’ll be a very polite “comeback another day”.
Mate, dad was beaming all day.
Just to be able to stand on the training field with the players was amazing for him.
Monty, Matty and Nizzy always come and have a chat when they see him.
He just loves his football more than anyone i`ve ever met... :popcorn:

Tevor

That has to be the most intensive preseason preparation in the clubs history...:popcorn:
Especially when you think back to the rumours about training sessions under some of our previous managers. It’s what we need to do to be competitive with less money in this league. It will no doubt make a difference especially in the early stages and you cannot underestimate what a good start can do for a team and the fans.

Michael

When Rich came in and rambled on about how he’s going to invest heavily into the sports science etc side of things I didn’t take too much notice. But seeing that over half the staff on Tuesday was physios, sports science and fitness staff working with moresche, Tulio, Kelechi and JC. I was very impressed. And that new converted shipping container next to the pitch. Things have all of a sudden gotten very legit at our football club. And then Andy Bernal basically acting as a mental strength coach of sorts, just hanging around always chatting to everyone offering advice etc.

Corsair

When Rich came in and rambled on about how he’s going to invest heavily into the sports science etc side of things I didn’t take too much notice. But seeing that over half the staff on Tuesday was physios, sports science and fitness staff working with moresche, Tulio, Kelechi and JC. I was very impressed. And that new converted shipping container next to the pitch. Things have all of a sudden gotten very legit at our football club. And then Andy Bernal basically acting as a mental strength coach of sorts, just hanging around always chatting to everyone offering advice etc.
I really hope the boys can deliver for him, he certainly seems to be making good on his promises so far.

Meerkat

I absolutely love this ??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred