• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Forum Phoenix

Good article but I’m getting over our team being called “misfits”.
What Monty and Serg did was prove how bad the judgement of other coaches is. The players we brought in from other aleague sides were not bad players, the coaches were awful coaches that didn’t know what they had or how to get the best out of them. Theo, Mcgarry, DWH, Nectar.
Great post, couldn’t agree more.

Corsair

Tbh I think Jason has always been a very good player. My hunch is that he was/is shy and his extrovertedness is or was a covering mechanism. He has shown here he knows how to be professional and how to be an important rather than problem part of the dressing room. Monty has been the making of him!!!

As a Liverpool supporter I remember him. As a Mariners supporter I just loved him here and hope he is back
Before he joined us I listened to a long podcast where he was being interviewed by someone he used to play with. I got the impression he'd been led astray and egged on by some of his ex team-mates. I think the UK tabloids did a job on him as well.

Revilo

Central Coast Mariners have confirmed that two academy players have left the club to join other A-League clubs, with Pat Beach and Josh Hong departing the Central Coast.

turbo

Central Coast Mariners have confirmed that two academy players have left the club to join other A-League clubs, with Pat Beach and Josh Hong departing the Central Coast.

How does this impact the NPL side? I keep an eye on results but haven’t been watching games

true believer

LeFondre gone from SFC.

i was always scared of him , when we played them.
his body positioning was maybe the best i've seen in australia .
it's a pity he was tainted by that insipid pal blue shirt

Michael

Beachy had been immense and actually led the league in terms of saves made and save %. Good kid too. Sad to see him go but he was only on a youth contract (non-scholar) so can totally understand him snapping up the opportunity to go pro.
I guess it’s a softened blow given we have pretty good depth at GK in the academy and we also signed warshawsky. GK is such a cut throat position.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred