• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

gemkayem

Interesting that is was by mutual agreement. Seems to me on the first glance he may have asked for the move or at least voiced his displeasure at the opportunities and told to either work hard or look elsewhere. Purely conjecture though.
On a positive note I spoke to Moresche yesterday and he is very hopeful of getting game time against Brisbane. Obviously a long way back for him but would love to see a fit front third of Cummings, Túlio, DWH, Moresche, Silvera / Benny
Wow I didn’t think he was almost back to playing already. Even if it’s not quite yet that’s great news

Ozhammer

Like many others, I had my doubts about Ruhs from the start and it struck me at the time how he didn’t thank Garang for the two goals he set up for him in the WSW game. I said to Mrs OH at the time that he looked like someone who was for himself first and the team second, so not what we are about as a club.

Hope he finds a gig elsewhere but I won’t be worrying overly about him coming back to haunt us at some point in the future.

Insertnamehere

Shows there is quite a jump from talented junior to A aleague level player and especially for attackers because defenders are good.

Sometimes you forget because both Kouls made it look easy
Its the athlete vs footballer thing. Fast, hard working kids trick a lot of the development pathways. The kids who have skill yet have some other negative (maybe small or not fast or some other BS ) go by the by.

Then at the top level the fast ones get found out because they can't dribble a f**king football and have the game IQ of a wet brick.

Dont get me wrong. There's plenty of Najjar and Najjarine guys round who are lazy, glory seekers who have a pea heart.

Big Dog

Its the athlete vs footballer thing. Fast, hard working kids trick a lot of the development pathways. The kids who have skill yet have some other negative (maybe small or not fast or some other BS ) go by the by.

Then at the top level the fast ones get found out because they can't dribble a f**king football and have the game IQ of a wet brick.

Dont get me wrong. There's plenty of Najjar and Najjarine guys round who are lazy, glory seekers who have a pea heart.

I spoke to Garang after he returned from the World Cup. Asked him what was the biggest thing that stood out to him playing against world class opposition. He said he expected it to be intensity and speed of the game but it was actually the vision and calmness on the ball under pressure that players had.

Insertnamehere

I spoke to Garang after he returned from the World Cup. Asked him what was the biggest thing that stood out to him playing against world class opposition. He said he expected it to be intensity and speed of the game but it was actually the vision and calmness on the ball under pressure that players had.
Saw the difference in AL teams on the weekend. JC had so much time on the ball when he slotted those passes and goals.

Whereas the rest of our guys looked like they were under the pump even before a ball was passed to them.

Ironbark

We get DWH and Theoharous and they get Ruhs in return. That's absolutely hilarious.
Haha, chumps

Don't get me wrong I think Ruhs is better than he has been showing recently but tried too hard and became less effective because of it.

With his release Monty obviously didn't believe there was enough growth left in him, or maybe attitude, but either way in Monty we trust

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred