• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

midfielder

Asked a mate on the WSW forum the following... interesting reply... he is an excellent judge of talent

From me
Rumours that Nectarios Triantis from your youth team could join us.... what can you tell us about him...
If he does go to the Mariners, I'm going to be upset.

Personally, I enjoy watching him play in the NPL squad and think he is way better than Natta. A solid defender that's really good on 1 on 1 defence, he actually gets the ball out of the team's own half which Natta has struggled to do a few times this season. Triantis' passing is on point as well, he's provided a few assists in goals. Plus, willing to score himself. He's currently got 4 goals to his name in the League One. Funny enough, that makes him currently sit as the 4th top goal scorer this season for the squad...and he is a defender.

JoyfulPenguin

Asked a mate on the WSW forum the following... interesting reply... he is an excellent judge of talent

From me

If he does go to the Mariners, I'm going to be upset.

Personally, I enjoy watching him play in the NPL squad and think he is way better than Natta. A solid defender that's really good on 1 on 1 defence, he actually gets the ball out of the team's own half which Natta has struggled to do a few times this season. Triantis' passing is on point as well, he's provided a few assists in goals. Plus, willing to score himself. He's currently got 4 goals to his name in the League One. Funny enough, that makes him currently sit as the 4th top goal scorer this season for the squad...and he is a defender.
Thanks for the Intel Middy!

Corsair

8 goals for Beni last season! We used to have such a problem scoring goals and now we're scoring from almost anyone in the team (come on Niz get some self belief).

The fact we're extending most of the squad is a very good sign for dressing room harmony and something we've not had for many years. To keep a good team together and reap the benefits of that developed understanding from playing and training together over multiple seasons is a powerful and underestimated ingredient in a successful squad. Coach and support staff committing is included in that. We have some stability and certainty in the playing group for a couple of years at least, I see that as a very good sign. To say he's only had one senior season in charge, the signs for Monty's capability as a coach are looking very good.

On top of that new signings are looking capable and considered. Ruhs looks like everything an antique Mueller used to be, if he gels with the team he's going to be a weapon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred