• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

scottmac

Suspended
In a way he doesn’t. I have no background at all, but he has 100% been given the opportunities, and has been usurped by an 18 year old and a mature age first class debutant.

In all honesty I was certain he would fill Kyes boots this year but he hasn’t.

Monty has shown that if you stand up, and earn it though performance he backs you all the way. But he had also shown that he won’t suffer if you don’t reach the required level - see Rhus, Aqualina, Ayongo and Kalechi. Sadly I think Dan is in the latter now.
Dan was Monty's choice next to Kye after Ruon and we all know what happened there. When it did Dan stepped up and he hasn't had the time in the side since. He's got it, but he doesn't have the confidence now. I think he can get it back and if he goes away I think we'll regret it like we haven't done before in a player going to another aleague side. When your played in a different position you'll take time to be the player you were in the position you looked the best. He is the first to celebrate goals, the first to cheer another team mate on and a player we should give the time to.
I really hope he doesn't go. Couldn't handle a side against us with him in it.

Michael

Only just come across the triantis/sunderland news
Decent move for him, obviously would’ve like another season out of him. I think he’s the calibre of player to make it work and not be back here in a year.
500k is very good. Bet your bottom dollar the amount future incentives and bonuses included similar to Garangs deal.

Michael

It’s probably our overwhelming bias saying 500k is well unders. But think about it from Sunderlands perspective, 19yo first full season of mens footy. Yes HUGE potential but also a risk. 500k is brilliant. There will be future add ons don’t stress.
WSW were rumoured to only get 100k for Cristian Volpato to Roma if that puts it into perspective for anyone.

Ads

The way we are going in 5 years our cap spend will be covered purely by sell on’s! :)

Garang
Kye
Triantis
Niz
+ more

Upcoming Acadamy -
Hammond, Windust, Di pizookie

Michael

Dan was Monty's choice next to Kye after Ruon and we all know what happened there. When it did Dan stepped up and he hasn't had the time in the side since. He's got it, but he doesn't have the confidence now. I think he can get it back and if he goes away I think we'll regret it like we haven't done before in a player going to another aleague side. When your played in a different position you'll take time to be the player you were in the position you looked the best. He is the first to celebrate goals, the first to cheer another team mate on and a player we should give the time to.
I really hope he doesn't go. Couldn't handle a side against us with him in it.
I think above anything else when you compare Hally to those other blokes that didn’t work out, hally is one the most popular guys in the squad. Self described hype man for the team. IMO hally will be fine and stay. Monty likes him a lot. I think the whole thing got blown out massively.

Tevor

I think above anything else when you compare Hally to those other blokes that didn’t work out, hally is one the most popular guys in the squad. Self described hype man for the team. IMO hally will be fine and stay. Monty likes him a lot. I think the whole thing got blown out massively.
Agree, there is next season and it will provide Hall with more opportunities. We have Asia cup matches and hopefully an Aust cup run.

No need to cast him off just yet.

Melange

Not a bad backline next year
McGarry Fazz Hall Kaltak

I have a chuckle all the time when McGarry is mentioned, what's going on in the scum selection room... so we have Heff and we have McGarry... bwa ha ha ha Arthur, keep telling yourself it's all because of the ownership issue

Ancient Mariner

Agree, there is next season and it will provide Hall with more opportunities. We have Asia cup matches and hopefully an Aust cup run.

No need to cast him off just yet.
He has had a tough season with his confidence knocked. However he has a good head on his shoulders and a ton of potential.
When you look at it in those terms he seems a typical Mariners signing.
I hope to see him back next year better than ever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred