• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v fibro sister loving scum troglodytes

turbo

I think if the young Scum pusher wasn’t the one who headed the ball he would have got away with it. Looked bad as he pushed Rowles then had an uncontested header. Rowles was lucky I feel and milked it well.
Yeah I think that’s an important distinction. If the balls gets nodded in at back post that doesn’t get called back but the fact the player that had clear hands in the back got a free header was too much to ignore. I was still nervous they were going to ignore it but fortunately they didn’t. I don’t know how much was genuine push and falling easily but it’s no dofferyto what a striker does when fouled. Sometimes you get impeded and are better off taking the foul than a heavily impacted play at the ball.

TC Redline

Thank you to those who followed the second directive.
I apologise to those who now have tinnitus.
FTS
Magic night and the Yellow army was amazing. Went for a slash when we were three nil up and the noise emanating from the stands was insane. Thats nearly as good as winning the comp especially how filthy the Scum were all night and who gave them the angry pills before taking the field. Absolute muppets this mob and Hoffman is no 1 tool in that town.

midfielder

Cummings has shown the importance of a striker who can both hold the ball and play back to goal....

The difference in the Mariners attack since his arrival is massive....

Not since Viduka [ and I am not comparing the two]... but not since Viduka has Australia had a striker capable of holding a ball and playing back to goals if needed....

He has the potential to be in the top five signing the league has had....the difference he brings is both his technical skill but IMO far more importantly his ability to read the game... its also interesting he has almost as many assists as he has goals....

He must be on Arnold's radar

Corsair

Cummings has shown the importance of a striker who can both hold the ball and play back to goal....

Not since Viduka [ and I am not comparing the two]... but not since Viduka has Australia had a striker capable of holding a ball and playing back to goals if needed....

He has the potential to be in the top five signing the league has had....the difference he brings is both his technical skill but IMO far more importantly his ability to read the game... its also interesting he has almost as many assists as he has goals....

But wouldn't you rather have Sturridge?!

Our recruitment this year has turned out to be spot on.

Wombat

He f**ks up alot Middy TBH. But he is an enigma.

Josho Howe

f**king how good was that!? Just gotten home and still have adrenaline going through me. Absolutely sensational. Another win at the scumdome and owned their shithole again. Big ups to the travelling support. Great noise and the reward is a huge 3 points. The win was sweet but the amount of salt from the scum fans is taking this to another level ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred