• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v fibro sister loving scum troglodytes

Corsair

Covid finally got me so I won't be there ? hope i recover in time for WU at home. I'll be listening out for you fellas on the telly, enjoy!

Huddo

Yeah that is what I fear, would be great for the Drive Byes to have a good game and you never know it may happen when teams have no pressure and players are playing for contracts for next year.
Good result.

WSW nearly f**ked it though.

All credit to papa's, for as much as I think he's working with muppets like Elsy, Duncan and Hoffman. He's building a team that if the defensive frailties are sorted could contest.

Tevor

Good result.

WSW nearly f**ked it though.

All credit to papa's, for as much as I think he's working with muppets like Elsy, Duncan and Hoffman. He's building a team that if the defensive frailties are sorted could contest.
Yes WSW are the new heart attack team, they have some serious mental and fitness issues at the moment and they look so vulnerable in the last quarter of every game.

Scum now have everything on the line, it is possible 37 points can get them through (depending on other results) to finals so they will be thinking we need to win every game and see if it falls our way.

WSW gave us a glimpse of how to shut Penha down and when you do they are not as effective going forward. I'm sure Monty was taking notes.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Two matches was the minimum suspension for that sort of “foul”.
That would make sense.

Because if the extra week was for the comments, then removing that is kinda sending the wrong message....so if he copped nothing extra for that (and he should have....but as long as everybody else does too), then this just sounds like a downgrading of the initial charge.

Of course, the f**kwit who causes all these problems gets away with it.

Tevor

That would make sense.

Because if the extra week was for the comments, then removing that is kinda sending the wrong message....so if he copped nothing extra for that (and he should have....but as long as everybody else does too), then this just sounds like a downgrading of the initial charge.

Of course, the f**kwit who causes all these problems gets away with it.
Yep, another official who makes an absolute howler gets away with a slap on the wrist at the most mean while a young player misses a game for an absolute incorrect call. This league is stuffed. But some still think it’s going to get better, let’s see if we are still complaining next season about the same treatment. I feel we will be.

marinermick

Yep, another official who makes an absolute howler gets away with a slap on the wrist at the most mean while a young player misses a game for an absolute incorrect call. This league is stuffed. But some still think it’s going to get better, let’s see if we are still complaining next season about the same treatment. I feel we will be.

I have been thinking about this and you had the youngest, least experienced referee teamed up with the most experienced VAR official in KGJ. How much did influence the young referee to go with whatever KGJ said? Does the howler bear more responsibility with Griffiths-Jones?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred